Higher Drop Rates for Immortal Iron Fist

RiasGremoryRiasGremory Member Posts: 238
edited June 2023 in Suggestions and Requests
Hey , i Play this game now since the beginning and still until today i dont even have the 3 * version of Immortal Iron Fist and he was always until today my most wanted champ in the game but the drop rates are so incredible low that you even have a better chance to become a 8* champion from a 7* crystal , i mean kabam come on whats that !?

Kabam Please Make the drop rates for Immortal Iron Fist higher , thanks whats the point of making them so incredible low , yeah he is a trophy champ you can become him 24/7 if you have godluck . He isnt really good (maybe in future with a buff)

And why cant you guys add the drop rates to the crystal , even the arena crystals have drop rates

I swear if i get the 6* version one day i rank him as my only 6* champ to rank 5

If i have 1 wish free for a champ from the game to get added to my champ roster then its immortal iron fist , and i dont care if yall are saying he is bad

I also would love Steel Serpent and Colleen Wing to get added to the game , imagine well get a Month with Steel Serpent and Colleen Wing as Champs , Maybe Steel Serpent Mystic and Colleen Wing Skill + Buffing both of the Iron Fist's

Steel Serpent is my most wanted Character to get added to the game
And yes i know there is the Champ Wishlist Thread , and yes i already posted it there but yeah

Thanks for reading

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian

Kabam Please Make the drop rates for Immortal Iron Fist higher , thanks whats the point of making them so incredible low , yeah he is a trophy champ you can become him 24/7 if you have godluck . He isnt really good (maybe in future with a buff)

The drop rates for Immortal Iron Fist are pretty low, but I suspect the reason why you do not have him at any rank yet after all this time is as much about how many max sig crystals you are opening as it is about the low drop odds. I have him as 3*, 4*, and 5* because I have in the past opened tons of those crystals.

Part of the game is chasing champions, and because of that it isn't easy to get specific champions in many cases. Immortal Iron Fist happens to be one of those much harder than normal champions to get. That makes it tough when that happens to be the champ you want most, but that's just how that worked out. Your favorite character could have been Deadpool that is even harder to get without spending, or it could have been a character they haven't added to the game yet.

Although the only way to get Immortal Iron Fist is through random luck in max sig crystals, if he is really your absolute most desired champ, then my recommendation is to try to put maximum effort into getting him. Do you have all your 3* champs at max sig, so you get as many max sig crystals as possible? When the opportunity arises, do you try to get as many Grandmaster or Cavalier crystals as possible from game objectives and side quests? Your chances of getting him are not just dependent on the odds of him dropping from the crystal. That's out of your control. They also depend on how many shots you take at getting him. That is in your control. I have no idea how many max sig crystals I've opened across every rarity, but it must have been thousands. Maybe even tens of thousands. That's how you beat low odds. You work towards getting more shots at it.
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Member Posts: 238
    DNA3000 said:

The drop rates for Immortal Iron Fist are pretty low, but I suspect the reason why you do not have him at any rank yet after all this time is as much about how many max sig crystals you are opening as it is about the low drop odds. I have him as 3*, 4*, and 5* because I have in the past opened tons of those crystals.

Part of the game is chasing champions, and because of that it isn't easy to get specific champions in many cases. Immortal Iron Fist happens to be one of those much harder than normal champions to get. That makes it tough when that happens to be the champ you want most, but that's just how that worked out. Your favorite character could have been Deadpool that is even harder to get without spending, or it could have been a character they haven't added to the game yet.

Although the only way to get Immortal Iron Fist is through random luck in max sig crystals, if he is really your absolute most desired champ, then my recommendation is to try to put maximum effort into getting him. Do you have all your 3* champs at max sig, so you get as many max sig crystals as possible? When the opportunity arises, do you try to get as many Grandmaster or Cavalier crystals as possible from game objectives and side quests? Your chances of getting him are not just dependent on the odds of him dropping from the crystal. That's out of your control. They also depend on how many shots you take at getting him. That is in your control. I have no idea how many max sig crystals I've opened across every rarity, but it must have been thousands. Maybe even tens of thousands. That's how you beat low odds. You work towards getting more shots at it.
    What do you think i try since years ...
    I have every 2,(all from the basic crystal pool) 3 and 4 * max sig , and some 5*

And i opened thousands of these crystals and i dont have him , whats that 🐕💩
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    That’s RNG.

That’s RNG.

Thats really really nice RNG , i love it
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

I have every 2,(all from the basic crystal pool) 3 and 4 * max sig , and some 5*

Well, I guess you're screwed then.
    edited June 2023
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

Well, I guess you're screwed then.
    Yeah already knewed that
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    The jail was inevitable
    edited June 2023

The jail was inevitable

Yeah , i dont care , this forum isnt really good either, baning players from the forum that are only writing on older posts , maybe they should close all forum posts that are more than 1 month old , forums are there so people can talk with each other and not only bringing new ingame ideas so kabam can get some ideas (meanwhile theyre running out of ideas) maybe they should stop fire peoples that work by kabam so they can have more ideas for the future.
    Kabam can do whatever they want but maybe they should start listening more to players in the future ...
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

The jail was inevitable

Yeah , i dont care , this forum isnt really good either, baning players from the forum that are only writing on older posts , maybe they should close all forum posts that are more than 1 month old , forums are there so people can talk with each other and not only bringing new ingame ideas so kabam can get some ideas (meanwhile theyre running out of ideas) maybe they should stop fire peoples that work by kabam so they can have more ideas for the future.
    Kabam can do whatever they want but maybe they should start listening more to players in the future ...
    Sigh... Maybe a suspension is in order too
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★

The jail was inevitable

If you don’t like the forums you are welcome to leave them. Not every idea is a good one just because it’s yours and Kabam is far from running out of their own. The forums are for exactly what you said they are, but they are not for reviving 5 year old conversations, spamming excessively, or acting like what you have to say is the end all be all of good ideas.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

And yes i know there is the Champ Wishlist Thread , and yes i already posted it there but yeah

Thanks for reading

Hmmmm ….

The jail was inevitable

If you don’t like the forums you are welcome to leave them. Not every idea is a good one just because it’s yours and Kabam is far from running out of their own. The forums are for exactly what you said they are, but they are not for reviving 5 year old conversations, spamming excessively, or acting like what you have to say is the end all be all of good ideas.
    Yeah they really dont run out of ideas thats why every month is the same...
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,794 ★★★★★

Get gud
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    unfortunately he is made to be a hard to get champ. makes him more exclusive.

Get gud

You are a shame for not ranking them up
    edited June 2023

Get gud

I trade for every champ you want , then i give that 6* immortal iron fist an awakening gem , 200 sig stones and i rank him rank 5

Would even give you all my 6* champs for only that 1 6* champ
  • carmichaelptcarmichaelpt Member Posts: 13

• BlecskikBlecskik Member Posts: 34
    Agree, last time I opened 100+ max sig crystals and no immortal IF appeared.