**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

CAN'T CLAIM BG REWARDS AND WRONG REWARDS

I can't seem to claim my rewards and these rewards don't look accurate, thought there was supposed to be more rewards in the bg season completion package. Can you please fix this? The rewards expire in a day.

Comments

• Options
    ICE.ICE. Posts: 18
    Yup, same, same.
  • Options
    BalenBalen Posts: 4
    I can’t claim my rewards don’t know what’s going on
    I tried to claim it in the mail and in the box too
    but I can’t
  • Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    Same for me. It seemed like gamma II rewards are what's bugged. The part that says tier 1 science catalyst fragments is supposed to be tier 1 celestial alloy fragments. Gamma II was the only one that was wrong when I remember looking at the rewards while the season was live.
  • Options
    yeah I landed in Gamma 2
    I can’t claim my rewards either
  • Options
    Yeah my gamma 2 also
  • Options
    Tairique_turay0Tairique_turay0 Posts: 40
    They said it will be fixed in a WEEK! Bro we’re gonna miss out on a whole rewards rotation… and they’re gonna give us 5k more tokens for compensation… that won’t make up for it…
  • Options
    5k doesn't make up for a whole week of BG rewards rotation? Are you kidding me! So we lose, and lose again. Why doesn't this surprise me.
  • Options
    edited June 2023

We put our precious time into BGs to earn some rewards and have a good time
    once again bugs ruined it
    Give us some answers and fix this bug
    it’s not that hard
    and some sort of compensation should be provided for this inconvenience
  • Options
    AkigothampunkAkigothampunk Posts: 17
    Same happened to me ,they dropped me down a tier,and I can't claim my rewards either