reduce aq days

BigdaddypittsBigdaddypitts Member Posts: 1
For the love of God...reduce the number of days for alliance quests! Five days is too many! I'm bored with it after two days. Everyone is bored with it after 2 days!

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,760 ★★★★★
    The plan is already in place to reduce to 4 days and allow alliances to pick which 4 days of the week they want. Hopefully won’t be too much longer until that’s a reality.
  • CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Member Posts: 1,017 ★★★★
    No, only you bored. I like it very much and it's rewarding. And pretty much all people i met in MCOC doing AQ 5 days for rewards.

Maybe you need to try map 8? Unless you so good that map 8 also bored to you

-Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more-
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Well its boring because its so repetetive. Dropping the days might be better, but making it less boring would be awesome too. Should be a smaller number of more relevant fights, like AW.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    Just remember, you can always do less days of AQ, but your alliance might not like that ;)
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★

No, only you bored. I like it very much and it's rewarding. And pretty much all people i met in MCOC doing AQ 5 days for rewards.

-Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more-

Are you high?
    Pretty sure he was .
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 721 ★★★

☝️🤓
  • Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Member Posts: 273 ★★★

The plan is already in place to reduce to 4 days and allow alliances to pick which 4 days of the week they want. Hopefully won’t be too much longer until that’s a reality.

Oh I'm pretty sure it's gonna take at least a year for us to see this feature implemented in the game
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★

They are doing aq just for the sake of doing it
    No one will open the game and say " I am excited to do this aq path today which I did yesterday also did it last week also dis it last month"