**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank down ticket for Loki

Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
As kabam stated plenty of times that a charters mechanics will not change randomly. Well that was a flat out lie. Every game I play on my Phone give out compensation esp when they game is down for 8 hours. Now let’s take a look at what you did for 8 hours. From the start it doesn’t really seem like you did anything to improve the game or fix any of the 101 bugs that you have in the game. Instead it was a straight nerf of a champ. After playing for 2 years the amount for stress and other bs that you put your fan base through is crazy. Thank you for the seven day count down calander for cyber deals. As the constant reminder that all you want is to screw your fan base and just make your money.

Comments

• Options
    ConnectConnect Posts: 197
    Come on why stress yourself over a champ or a game.
    Let’s move on.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    edited November 2017
    Why do you think maintenance should grant you a rank down ticket? They’ve started multiple time those are only for changes to champions
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    And they didn't change his mechanics they are most likely setting up a cap to his l2 damage
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    That’s exactly what they did do. They probably didn’t code in anything to LOL for him to cap his damage. The champ itself was not changed in anyway
  • Options
    i hate the idea of rank down tickets, totally hate them. but THIS does seem like a clear cut case where one would be warranted.

His damage had no cap, now it does, seems very obvious.

i still don't see it happening though
  • Options
    Loki wasn’t changed in anyway though. They just changed his damage for LOL
  • Options
    r57p3zrl0cbv.png

I’m just going to leave this here.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    And people have used him and the 0 capped damage is prolly a mistake cause it's not in any other language and I've used him and he still does damage normally for me
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    mutamatt wrote: »
    i hate the idea of rank down tickets, totally hate them. but THIS does seem like a clear cut case where one would be warranted.

His damage had no cap, now it does, seems very obvious.

i still don't see it happening though

While it could be argued that no one should have expected this to be an intentional thing with him doing that much damage, it does look like the synergy was meant specifically for these scenarios to allow him to do this kind of damage. It's almost impossible to believe no one thought about this effect.
  • Options
    That’s kinda dumb on their part for ranking him up especially without a hela since only 5 people have her. His damage got capped for LOL just like all the other champs. I don’t see the big deal about rdts for him. His attack still does 7% on anything outside of LOL
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    That’s kinda dumb on their part for ranking him up especially without a hela since only 5 people have her. His damage got capped for LOL just like all the other champs. I don’t see the big deal about rdts for him. His attack still does 7% on anything outside of LOL

PLEASE READ FIRST BEFORE COMMENTING
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I was wondering how long before someone called kabam on this consistent claim they have made and sought a rank down ticket. I bet there’s quite a few end game players that would love to take their 5* r4 Loki down to r3 and use those t2as somewhere else now that Loki is lower on the prestige chart than the newer champs.
  • Options
    Can you not read? His mechanics did not change. His L2 still does 7%. They missed capping his damage for LOL. That’s it. They fixed it.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    Moneygrab wrote: »
    Quite possible guys did rank him just for lol after finding out about the synergy. I’m which case it would be fair to offer rank downs for him.

Yes I agree, they released Hela even only to 5 people but the released her synergy which people then ranked up Loki for based off of reports of how it worked. So them changing it now is too late. Anyone that ranked Loki since Hela's early release needs to get a rank down ticket for Loki only.
  • Options
    Dude his core mechanics changed. His sp2 was able to do and great deal of damage when a cursed is placed. That has been capped. Not only is lol but for the character it self. That means the core machnices of the character has changed. Also Kabam stared that the synergies were working as intented only do nerf Loki a coupe of hours later. I have been ranking up my 5* Loki cause of that not cause the hela synergy that would have been a plus.
  • Options
    Can you not read? His mechanics did not change. His L2 still does 7%. They missed capping his damage for LOL. That’s it. They fixed it.

Once again, PLEASE READ BEFORE COMMENTING
  • Options
    How did it change for the character itself? Just the damage was capped for LOL. I’ve used him and he still does the 7% energy damage. The synergies are working as intended. That’s how he can do the 7% to any opponent. The synergies have nothing to do with capping his damage for LoL
  • Options
    f4gjjids7wiw.jpg
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    I agree that he should have dmg capped, but they still sold something that had absurd potential and now they've lowered the value of that within a month of the sale. Do you not understand how convenient that is for them? I can't sell you something and say it does a, b, and c, then turn around and say you're getting way too much so I need to take back c and you get nothing back. That's my fault for not testing my product before selling.
  • Options
    Just the damage was capped for LOL.

Where did you find this piece of information? From what I see from READING, they are going to call the max amount of damage his L2 can do—it may be 10k, it may be 100k, but they are limiting the damage for all content, not just LoL
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Lol, you think that’s for all content? The most he can do is around 40k outside of LoL. That’s less than the LOL cap. I highly doubt that it would be anything other than 50k. It’s clearly being capped solely for LOL
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    When you enter the lol does it change your charters synergies and damage out put? Or when you go to fight a character in lol they change your characters machines based apon nodes that are impilled to from the opponent just like everything else in the game. So this is a clear as day that the character machanices have changed not just for the lol. But in general to just start capping damge everybwhere and not just the lol is a clear change in his core mechanics and what he can do.
  • Options
    Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    U guys should stop your nonsense speculation and wait for mike to come out from his hole and explain what the statement "cannot exceed 0 damage" means
  • Options
    Yes, it does change champs damage output. Thor was the original reason for the 50k cap in LoL. Sl can’t do more than 50k. That doesn’t mean his mechanics change. He still gets his damage capped. Kabam is famous for not testing content so they probably assumed the 50k cap worked for Loki and didn’t test it. The community just way over hyped him in a mere couple of hours. Damage output being capped is not a champ mechanic. Changing how he gets his sp2 to do 7% would be a change in mechanics. Kabam probably didn’t have a quick solution to program it in LoL so they added a temporary cap in the champs abilities. They didn’t cap is damage everywhere. Not sure where you got that from. No one has posted any pics of testing him in LoL or ROL since the maintenance
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101

Am I upset that they changed it? sure, but it really is in line with all the other champs, 50K max damage in LOL ... for everyone, about right whether you like it or not, so I say it is fair. Kabam will get its money from anyone who wants to have a go at LOL.
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    Lol, you think that’s for all content? The most he can do is around 40k outside of LoL. That’s less than the LOL cap. I highly doubt that it would be anything other than 50k. It’s clearly being capped solely for LOL

SPOT ON! Just simple math really...LOL is the only area of the game where 7% of any opponents health is higher than 50K...in Realm you're right it is about 40K tops...I was upset at first (Loki is my top champ) but the reality is its a very fair adjustment just like with Star Lord and it only applies to LOL...no issues here.
  • Options
    I wanted to use my Loki for it. I already have a 4* and 5* thor. Just needed a hela. I’m not really upset they changed it. I didn’t think him doing more than 50k was intended and we all know kabam gives us content before they test it
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    Jh_Dez wrote: »
    U guys should stop your nonsense speculation and wait for mike to come out from his hole and explain what the statement "cannot exceed 0 damage" means

This 1000 times.

People are already out with pitchforks and nothings even happen yet except a change to his description which clearly isn't finished.

Mods of this forum deserve awards for the sheer lunacy they deal with.

Does kabam constantly make mistakes? Yes. Are we in the right to call them out? Yes.

Is this one of those times? Not yet.
  • Options
    Mas_putoMas_puto Posts: 32
    Keep on posting videos on YouTube or Reddit quickly so Kabam can keep fixing the content. I mean nerf the champs and not fix the content.