Guys how many units did you save for July 4rth

Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Member Posts: 52
I won't be able to buy any bundles because I spend 1000 units on gm and I have zero now

Comments

• Tinklywink5459Tinklywink5459 Member Posts: 52
    I will save for cyber week or banquet those are very good
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,175 ★★★★★
    2500. Though I think I'm saving for Xmas.
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    I have 10k. But they will be useless🤣
  • Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Member Posts: 1,122 ★★★★★
    22k. I have morphed into a mindless arena unit grinder with the sigil express mode the last few months.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Member Posts: 595 ★★★
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    Unless you’re trying to get carpal tunnel and grind arena daily (how I got it), you’re better of saving for cyber monday
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    I think the biggest “wins” for 4th July will be the latest chase items, R5/7R2 materials and 7* shards. Kabam may try and push 6* Relic stuff as well. Most of this stuff is relatively new to the game.

I most of this stuff is relatively new to the game, so by the time Cyber week(end) comes around your units will buy a lot more. I also think there’s a chance we’ll get a new progression title ready for Cyber weekend to try and push everyone to up a title to make the most of there units.
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    1k just the first bundles is ok (the first bundles was 1k right?)
  • Masaraksh1Masaraksh1 Member Posts: 62
    18.000+
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,739 ★★★★
    I'm at 23k but should be able to hit 24K by July 4th with arena grinding like a crazy summoner.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    0. Working on masteries then I’m gonna start saving for banquet. Luckily I’ve done pretty much everything in the game so i can focus on arena grinding without worrying about completing other content.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Member Posts: 424 ★★★
    2.5 k
    Hardly did any arena in last 6 months
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,939 ★★★★★

Not trying to be confrontational - but you could make the same case for “getting it cheaper in 6 months” no matter what the event. Everything will get cheaper as the game goes along.

Exactly. Everything becomes cheaper as time goes on. For years 6* gems were the bonus item to spend 18k to get, now given out each month in SQ
  • ElwindElwind Member Posts: 394 ★★★
  • Viper83Viper83 Member Posts: 210
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    Like 5 or 6. I might be able to push it to 10, maybe 11.
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★
    23k. May pick up some more this week in arena, but also planning on popping some of the lady deathstrike paragons so will probably be back at 23k in the end.
  • NosrepNosrep Member Posts: 85
    2000, but I’m saving for Christmas
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian
  • Dude17Dude17 Member Posts: 133 ★★
    edited June 2023

Not trying to be confrontational - but you could make the same case for “getting it cheaper in 6 months” no matter what the event. Everything will get cheaper as the game goes along.

True. For those who only have enough units to blow the load on one sale per year, Cyber week is traditionally the best bang for buck for Paragons. Banquet for lower progressions.

Personally, I like to pace myself. Been playing since 2015, so there’s no fomo if I miss a few of the quarterly sales lol.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    I have maybe 14k saved but everytime things come around I feel like most the time it’s never worth parting with them.
  • HobgoblinHobgoblin Member Posts: 22
    edited June 2023
    3k but I’m probably not going to spend anything. Game feels kinda dead to me atm