Options

Battlegrounds Focus Seekers FYI

I see a LOT of people asking for MAX milestone BGs and 900K minimums and such ... you lads need to consider that although War will be down, the majority of people will NOT flock to BG. And most alliances (even if they promise you) will not hit that milestone. You're asking for some serious playtime in a mode that the majority of people still hate.

Legit alliances that hit max milestones in an event like this are not on the forums looking for members. My advice would be to lower your expectations and simply ask for maximum effort in BGs. You'll get more alliances responding because there are quite a few that will go as hard as they can but don't put those lofty expectations on alliance mates because life.

Comments

• Options
    trollvidaltrollvidal Posts: 28
    Not to mention the resources needed to hit that milestones.
    Usually its like 7-9k Marks to reach the 400k milestone.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★

Not to mention the resources needed to hit that milestones.
    Usually its like 7-9k Marks to reach the 400k milestone.

It's more if you lose some of the matches. At worst it could cost you at least 14k at the wost possible case
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★
    If we could have an elder's mark increase in victory track milestones it could make it a bit easier depending on what amount it will increase by
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,088 ★★★★★
    Yep ... I mean there are certainly alliances that'll push for it but unlikely for a lot of alliances ... not only what you lads have pointed out but also because it's still riddled with issues, modders etc.

Just kinda crazy people think hitting all milestones will be easy as pie lol
  • Options

First off who the hell is asking for 900k minimums? most I’ve seen any ally asking for is 450k so that’s a very big exaggeration

Also you do know what’s happening next season right? There’s a one time rewards bump which is giving lots of extra juicy rewards on top of an already op gamemode such as five 10% t6cc crystals, 50% t6cc selector, lots of extra 6* crystals, 6* class nexus and a small amount of 7* shards so people don’t want to miss out on these one time rewards.

So what people want this season is a guarantee of achieving said rewards as it’s a one off so no second chances. What people don’t want is an ally which has “maximum effort” as ally’s like this often result in 20 people actually pushing in battlegrounds while the other 10 sit at the back not contributing anything claiming that the “gAmEmOdE iS bRoKeN” but still proceed to claim rewards that the rest of the ally worked hard for. I know this all too well is it happened to our ally last season resulting in us missing out on the last milestone by a measly 100k points

Finishing off I also need to know something, even if every player in the game decided to ditch aw, aq, questing and arenas just to join a bg focused ally, what has it got to do with you? Fine if you and your ally don’t like battlegrounds it’s your choice but don’t try and dictate what other people should do.

Let me know if your ally makes all the milestones mate LOL

And where was I dictating anything? I was genuinely trying to just maybe help .. if you take a look around the forum, you'll see guys are STILL looking around with no suitors. That's because it's an almost impossible ask due to the reasons I listed.

But hey good on you mate if you're one of the alliances. Take some of these guys on then. If my alliance was one of those, I would. I just felt for the lads who are not finding a spot so I suggested maybe lower the expectations.
  • Options
    Dr_Phant0mDr_Phant0m Posts: 24
    edited June 2023
    You made a post questioning why people are looking for max milestone bg ally’s, kinda feels like your dictating tbh

And most alliances (even if they promise you) will not hit that milestone.

You are also practically saying here that most people recruiting to hit all milestones are lying which isn’t true in most cases

Legit alliances that hit max milestones in an event like this are not on the forums looking for members.

Also wdym by ‘Legit alliances’ sounds like your calling anyone recruiting on forums either a cheat or liar which is also far from the truth
  • Options

You made a post questioning why people are looking for max milestone bg ally’s, kinda feels like your dictating tbh

And most alliances (even if they promise you) will not hit that milestone.

You are also practically saying here that most people recruiting to hit all milestones are lying which isn’t true in most cases

Legit alliances that hit max milestones in an event like this are not on the forums looking for members.

Also wdym by ‘Legit alliances’ sounds like your calling anyone recruiting on forums either a cheat or liar which is also far from the truth
    LOL mate take off the tin foil ... breathe and relax .. no need to surgically dissect a post on the internet.

It's not that serious. Assuming only makes an ... nevermind lol
  • Options
    Dr_Phant0mDr_Phant0m Posts: 24
    edited June 2023
    I wouldn’t call it surgically dissecting a post, more of humoured by the topic of said post and the way you presented it.

Posts like these are the only thing that keep me looking on the forums as I like a good laugh