**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Golden Crystal Sale Bugged [Not A Bug]

AlanSAlanS Posts: 3
edited November 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I bought 100 crystals for the sale price of 1000 units.

That is 10 openings of 10 crystals. I noticed the last few openings where over 200,000 and even 300,000.
Yet my total gold is only 511,219!!!

What the hell is that!!!
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    AlanSAlanS Posts: 3
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf please look into this on the backend and get my my gold or a refund
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    It doesn't reset after you open each set of ten. The first set gave 200k. When you open 10 more and it says 300k, you only got 100k from that second set (rather than 500k total). The big # at the end is the total amount from 100 crystals.
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    Open a support ticket.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    MarzGroove wrote: »
    Open a support ticket.

For what? Because he doesn't understand the system? He bought 100. Opened 10 for let's say 50k. Then opened 10 more for another 50k, BUT it shows the total for all opened crystals when you do these mass openings, so he assumed he got 100k from that next set of 10 for a total of 150k when he actually only got another 50k. What is a ticket going to do? Break this down for him? Anyone who's ever bought a stack of arena crystals knows this.
  • Options
    TheremonTheremon Posts: 62
    Are you sure it wasn't a running total? You had 200k, opened more and then had 300k from the crystals...
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Theremon wrote: »
    Are you sure it wasn't a running total? You had 200k, opened more and then had 300k from the crystals...

Haha exactly what happened
  • Options
    LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Yeah, if you are opening one after another, it just gives you the total. Not the individual amount you got, so you kinda have a bit of math to do if you open it that way
  • Options
    @AlanS has posted this in multiple places.

I responded the same about the running total elsewhere.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @AlanS. The other comments are correct in that this was likely a running total. Regardless, if you ever have issues with items you got from a Crystal, you would want to submit a ticket to Customer Support so that they can verify what you got.
  • Options
    Draco2199Draco2199 Posts: 803 ★★★
    You should've used your 1,000 units on recharges in arena instead