Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

One slot open

We are a pretty laid back group and although we take things serious we also believe family/real life comes first. We run map 5 AQ and are pushing into gold one in AW (finished top 75 gold two last season). We are looking for one player with at least a 1.5 million rating. AQ and AW are mandatory and we use a sign up sheet for attack and your defense will be assigned. BG is optional but we prefer everyone participates. LINE is a must! If you are interested message me on line at jseakin81

Comments

• Options
    Jseakin81Jseakin81 Posts: 23
    Bump. We have another slot opening up so please reach out on line if interested.
  • Options
    Sniperarm_7Sniperarm_7 Posts: 62
    Can’t pull you up on line. Mine is Muffinstud7 if you wanna hit me up. I’m interested
  • Options
    SuperSleightSuperSleight Posts: 46
    edited July 2023
    If you still have a spot open, I might be interested. Couldn't find you on LINE. In-game name is: Sleight