**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Pure skill mastery?

JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
edited June 2023 in General Discussion
When will we be getting a compensation for it? It's been 5 plus years since it hasn't worked like it's supposed to. We got compensation for mystic dispersion when it was nerfed. So when are we going to get the Nerf compensation for pure skill?

Comments

• Options
    It's funny how I got a warning for asking a question that hasn't never been answered in the last 5 years. What's up with that?
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    It's for the Necro
  • Options
    Help me understand why I got a warning for a question?
  • Options

JimmyB said:

Because you engaged in necromancy on a thread form 2017
    I understand that. But it still hasn't been resolved or accommodated for.
  • Options

JimmyB said:

Because you engaged in necromancy on a thread form 2017
    I'm just purely asking a question. And thank you for your feedback.
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Agree that question was never suffice you answered. Spent a lot on that mastery and got burned bad. They should not have warned you for it.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023
    DrZola said:

Apparently, there’s no need for any recompense for Pure Skill because it’s better than it was when it first came out…or something like that.

Which is why everyone uses it now, I guess.

Dr. Zola

Dr Zola is paraphrasing but He is correct, that was the response kabam gave to the pure skill mess.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    JimmyB said:

It's funny how I got a warning for asking a question that hasn't never been answered in the last 5 years. What's up with that?

I also received warning for asking that a couple years ago when I asked for update on that. I also know of 2 previous alliance mates that were perm banned from forums for asking about that a couple years ago.

Honestly at this point it's obvious they have no intention to do anything on it and remove people who push the subject as most have forgotten about it by now, which is exactly what they want.
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    I find it crazy that MD was broken before, it got nerfed we got comp for it and yet that mastery even post nerf is still the best class mastery in game.

they nerfed Pure Skill to a point of that is completely useless now and we get zero compensation for it.

seems unfair.

I have been asking when masteries 2.0 would be worked on, since they did announce it 2 years ago as coming soon.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    This didn't get deleted yet? I'm shocked that this had been up long enough for comments and everything. The Pure Skill subject is mad taboo. I might have screwed myself just typing it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,986 ★★★★★
    Because the mastery is better than it's supposed to be so compensation wouldn't make sense