Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Cosmic r5 Question

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
I can do Herc, Hulkling, or Hyperion.

My focus is questing more so than BGs/AW. I do some BGs but casually.

I get that Herc seems like the obvious answer, but I wonder if one of the others might benefit more from the rank up. Or maybe Herc might actually benefit most from the increased combat power rate?

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★
    Hulkling. Herc is fine at r4
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,163 ★★★★
    Herc
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,843 ★★★★★
    Hulkling is honestly the smarter choice. BG’s is where all the rewards are.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,229 ★★★★★
    Herc since you said questing is your focus.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Hulkling
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Glad there is consensus, LOL.

@willrun4adonut I have thought about this and thanks for addressing that part of my post. I guess you say this because Herc gets more powerful as you run a path? I had considered that, and I can also see that being a reason to say, as did @BeastDad, "Herc is fine at r4".

I am overthinking this. Gonna do Hulking now and should be able to do Herc by the end of the summer anyway, when I get around to exploring 8.2 100 percent. Two thirds the way there.

Thanks for the advice, folks.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,435 ★★★★★

Glad there is consensus, LOL.

@willrun4adonut I have thought about this and thanks for addressing that part of my post. I guess you say this because Herc gets more powerful as you run a path? I had considered that, and I can also see that being a reason to say, as did @BeastDad, "Herc is fine at r4".

I am overthinking this. Gonna do Hulking now and should be able to do Herc by the end of the summer anyway, when I get around to exploring 8.2 100 percent. Two thirds the way there.

Thanks for the advice, folks.

If it makes you feel better, I am doing the same thing. I am the biggest Herc fan out there, I just don't think he needs to be R5 to be the best.

Hulkling is useful in every single game mode and really benefits from R5.