Battlegrounds Suggestions

I personally love the battlegrounds gamemode but hate constantly playing players who have significantly better roster than me. My suggestion is to make modes with in battlegrounds that is not just the season. For example, making mini tournament modes where you can only use certain champs like a all 3 star tourney. These tournaments give newer players a fun way to play battlegrounds without worrying about playing people higher than their progression level

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,944 ★★★★★

I personally love the battlegrounds gamemode but hate constantly playing players who have significantly better roster than me. My suggestion is to make modes with in battlegrounds that is not just the season. For example, making mini tournament modes where you can only use certain champs like a all 3 star tourney. These tournaments give newer players a fun way to play battlegrounds without worrying about playing people higher than their progression level

Newer players would still struggle against people that have played for a long time and have every 3* maxed.