Options

Found a cheat

JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
Yo this dude, smacked my r4 galan in 10 hits in about 20 secs and then my sauron inn14 hits... also changed his name now, as when I click on view profile the names different, pics in comments

Comments

• Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    Cyborg17 said:

Report him

Yeah 1st thing I did, I feel like the report button does nothing though.. even when their this blatant
  • Options
    Cyborg17Cyborg17 Posts: 115
    Personally when I report someone, I always do it via the game button AND via the report function on their site. To make sure it gets processed.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,699 Guardian

Cyborg17 said:

Report him

Yeah 1st thing I did, I feel like the report button does nothing though.. even when their this blatant
    Reach out to support and report them there. Calling people out on forums for cheating goes against forum rules and there is nothing anyone on this forum can do here.
  • Options
    vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    Smokely7 said:

vz2fbx said:

Pretty amazing that people still risk their account using MOD.

I mean, if they keep getting away with it (or get rewards for returning)....
    This shows how sloppy Kabam is.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

Yo this dude, smacked my r4 galan in 10 hits in about 20 secs and then my sauron inn14 hits... also changed his name now, as when I click on view profile the names different, pics in comments

Must be a noob modder or bought account off someone. They're stuck with that name for a few months now and certainly didn't use that low rent mod to get to their current status.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,591 ★★★★★

55 hits in 23 seconds…. Even with all the bugs I hate that I have to assume this is a modded fight, extra insane that this account was in an account from a masters alliance hiding this attempt in an optimal match up. Based on what we’ve seen, masters plus suspicious needs investigation.
  • Options
    GaweaGawea Posts: 1
    55 hits using torch vs doom is normal. I woulda smacked you in the same time with about 32 hits. Play better
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    Gawea said:

55 hits using torch vs doom is normal. I woulda smacked you in the same time with about 32 hits. Play better

Less hits, in the same time? You're kind of proving why he is suspicious with that one...

Not saying it's cheating, but they're saying it sounds like too many hits in that time.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,236 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

55 hits in 23 seconds…. Even with all the bugs I hate that I have to assume this is a modded fight, extra insane that this account was in an account from a masters alliance hiding this attempt in an optimal match up. Based on what we’ve seen, masters plus suspicious needs investigation.

Combo with Dot damage kinda bugged.
    I can Guarantee it took him 20 hits and 5 parries.
    Is that ascended or just R5?
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,178 ★★★★★
    Guys this thread is 5 months old...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,072 ★★★★★
    Gawea said:

How in tf did you even find this to be able to comment on it 5 months later lmao