Options

Arena top grinder

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Yeah this has always been a funny subject ..
    If they can detect the bot.. there is clearly a break on ToS for piloting.. but oh well they can't catch proof of piloting.. even if its impossible for a person to go without sleep for days...
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 778 ★★★★
    Kabam is going to get embarrassed hard by the cheaters in the Battlerealm Brawl event. It will be glorious.
  • Options
    vz2fbxvz2fbx Posts: 89
    @Kabam Miike Any comment?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    I don't see how one so dedicate to the game is shunned by the community. I mean the summoner hasn't slept in over a year, that's rare commitment to the game. The summoner just want enough new units and new champs since they are FTP. This is the only way a FTP can somewhat compete against the datfish of the spenders. There's no way to keep up with the dolphins or whales of the spenders but at least they are trying to do something about the widen gap and I for one applaud such actions. Keep up the endless hours of grinding, make the FTP community proud.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,756 Guardian
    Coppin said:

Yeah this has always been a funny subject ..
    If they can detect the bot.. there is clearly a break on ToS for piloting.. but oh well they can't catch proof of piloting.. even if its impossible for a person to go without sleep for days...

I once did a 72 hour crunch to save a hospital information system from dying. It is possible, but I don't recommend it.

This level of performance, however, is clearly absurd not only for a human, but also for any credible unmodded bot. I've reported it to the appropriate people for review.
  • Options
    Markjv81 said:

Kabam Jax said:

The team has eyes on this.

Should have more than eyes let’s be honest. I’m thinking a big fat finger on a ban button.
    Arena bans tend to come in waves for various reasons, so watching a single account daily waiting for it to be banned is not likely going to be productive. If the fair play team has determined that the account is in violation of the TOS they may not ban it right away. As was true in the recent past, they will more likely ban the account with all other accounts detected as in violation and then retroactively award the appropriate rank rewards to any players displaced.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 807 ★★★
    Wow! I tried to join his/her alliance but it was closed to nonbelievers. I wanted to learn the ways of the cheat force as it is strong in this one. All jokes side, even through it’s still a joke with a player like this still running this game like he’s the ceo. Don’t know what more Kabam needs to perm ban this player. I’m sure the player in question is looking at this thread laughing and how far I can take s@$t
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 584 ★★★
    Wow, and repeated the moment!

second place in BOTH Arenas! what a legendary player.
  • Options
    vz2fbx said:

DNA3000 said:

Markjv81 said:

Kabam Jax said:

Should have more than eyes let’s be honest. I’m thinking a big fat finger on a ban button.
    Arena bans tend to come in waves for various reasons, so watching a single account daily waiting for it to be banned is not likely going to be productive. If the fair play team has determined that the account is in violation of the TOS they may not ban it right away. As was true in the recent past, they will more likely ban the account with all other accounts detected as in violation and then retroactively award the appropriate rank rewards to any players displaced.
    So far, I have seen only 2 arena bans.
    We've been talking about arena ban waves, or general ban waves that have included arena violations, for at least the past six years.
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    Second place in both arenas!? I thought first and sixth was impressive, but this summoner just raises the bar! The legend grows!! It’s absolute disrespect for the rules at this point lol.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★
    Go_To said:

Kabam Jax said:

We all know who the one disagree is from…
    Flying ignorance?
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    This guy is the single greatest player in the history of MCOC.

We are all peasants compared to this king of all kings.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★

Go_To said:

Kabam Jax said:

We all know who the one disagree is from…
    Flying ignorance?
    I do not use the Disagree Button. Ever. Call me old school, but if I have a point to counter, I use my words.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    vz2fbx said:

Round 2.... Again :)

Way to go beguile for #1 in the basic arena
  • Options
    LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 121 ★★
    This same guy now placed top 2 in both the basic and featured arenas. What a legend. The story of excellence continues.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    vz2fbx said:

This guy has ascended to a level beyond human
    I hope Kabam does not ban him otherwise his wrath will probably burn the game servers....
    He is the one we all should aim at becoming, I firmly believe that his diligence and concentration bring profits and respect to whichever organisation he works for...
  • Options
    CaduCadu Posts: 4
    vz2fbx said:

But I thought kabam had their eyes on them… 😂
  • Options
    CaduCadu Posts: 4

Maybe kabam is just blind, but let’s see… yes, bot up and running 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 780 ★★★★
    Hopefully they are watching trying to figure out how they are doing it so they can detect it and prevent it in the future. In the mean time, it’s inflating the arena scores people think they need to achieve to get a 6*.