**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R2 7* awakened Shuri, Mantis or Gamora

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
Opinions?

R2 7* awakened Shuri, Mantis or Gamora 61 votes

R2 7* awakened Shuri
75%
DL864MasterSmokedanielmathDrZolabhuv9191Feeney234HugeBeanGK_23StfckrklobberintymeSw0rdMasterGodrohrRasiloverAckbar67IamnikeColinwhitworth69VedantMehtaAyden_noah1VbnmeNanosama 46 votes
R2 7* awakened Mantis
14%
zuffyAzizJustcause102DeaconThe_only_leaderwillrun4adonutGrassKnucklesJCK555KnightOfTheRealm 9 votes
R2 7* awakened Gamora
9%
L_217DuMonURockyshockydoctorbAnnihilator13_Shadow_Shooter 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    R2 7* awakened Shuri
    Shuri can do pretty much all content. She’s very speedy in BGs and very strong in long form content like abyss. She can take down tough defenders like attuma and domino easily. Also, she doesn’t crit so she can avoid nodes like backblast or other nodes that hurt you when you crit, AND she has guaranteed crits so she can handle crit me with your best shot with ease.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    You really can't go wrong with any of them. All of them are great for BGs.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

Shuri can do pretty much all content. She’s very speedy in BGs and very strong in long form content like abyss. She can take down tough defenders like attuma and domino easily. Also, she doesn’t crit so she can avoid nodes like backblast or other nodes that hurt you when you crit, AND she has guaranteed crits so she can handle crit me with your best shot with ease.

Not to mention buff immune at her base kit, all non-contact hits, and a pain in the arse on defence.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 886 ★★★
    R2 7* awakened Mantis
    Mantis and Gamora are both insanely fast in BGs while Shuri is definitely a bit slower, but shuri can handle more than the other two. All are amazing picks. I have all three as 7*s and am also thinking about r2ing one
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I didn’t know Shuri was this good to be picked over gamora. It must be because of her being a dual threat as well that shes in the lead
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    R2 7* awakened Shuri
    Shuri is my mvp in BGs since I pulled and duped her as a 7*. Maybe my fav champ rn?
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★
    Now that mantis got a buff to ramp up faster and slightly more damage, do we still think Shuri is the better r2 candidate?
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,559 ★★★★★
    I'd rather take a better 6* champ to r5