Post For moving to another country

I simply dont know how to explain it easyer,widowt getting rousted , i allready was baned twice for breaking tos , however it was not my fault - i didnt cheat or anithing , now i will be flying to another country and im posting this becose the next ban is permanent and i will probably be baned for multi-acounting (i think that was the term) or breaking tos again, becose on 7.7.23 i will login from one country and on 8.7.23 i will login from another,personaly i will not care that mutch but its unoing to know that i may get ban for no reason again , so i am kind of trying to leave some proof for the appeal , not that it will matter ,once your baned your baned ,becose thats how this company works ,no mater what you do,say or proof .your baned and thats it. so please do not deleate my post if it is in the wrong section just move it.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    Kabam doesn’t ban for no reason.

If you were in one country playing and then 15 minutes later hundreds of miles away playing, yeah there would be questions. But you’re not locked to playing in only one place in the entire world.

I hope you learned your lesson from your first two bans. We don’t need our game ruined by people skirting the system.
  • GogiGogi Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    Yeah something is not right here. I have played from different countries and have not been banned for that.
  • saio2017saio2017 Member Posts: 5

If you were in one country playing and then 15 minutes later hundreds of miles away playing, yeah there would be questions. But you’re not locked to playing in only one place in the entire world.

I hope you learned your lesson from your first two bans. We don’t need our game ruined by people skirting the system.

first yes kabam bans if someone reports you or something widowt checking for proof at all,and your appealis ofcorse gets denied so t y for the waste of post

to all other people t y for the responces i just feel like this may happen to my account ,judging by the last 2 bans thats why i wasted 5 minutes of my life to post here.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,584 ★★★★★
    Well, don't mod in the other country to be sure. Wait to come back first. If you cheat on arenas, manage your trip at the same dates as round 1 of the champs you want, and use your bots upon return, in round 2.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    lol y'all cheaters sure do come up with some crazy excuses
    This you 🤔

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★
    saio2017 said:

first yes kabam bans if someone reports you or something widowt checking for proof at all,and your appealis ofcorse gets denied so t y for the waste of post

to all other people t y for the responces i just feel like this may happen to my account ,judging by the last 2 bans thats why i wasted 5 minutes of my life to post here.
    There is no appeals process, especially here on the forums. And no, Kabam does not ban someone for just reporting someone. That would cause chaos.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I don't believe this for a second. In fact I just flew to France from the US and don't have issues.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,353 Guardian
    saio2017 said:

Kabam doesn't issue out bans until their investigation proves that 100% the person was breaking the ToS. The last thing they want to do is have innocent players banned.
    again i didnt post so we can discuss bans or tos but getting baned widowt any explanation or reason twice ,makes you post a topic becose you will fly to some other location,and playing from another adress may get you baned!
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 744 ★★★
    saio2017 said:

again i didnt post so we can discuss bans or tos but getting baned widowt any explanation or reason twice ,makes you post a topic becose you will fly to some other location,and playing from another adress may get you baned!

we've all already confirmed that rhat is not true. last summer i flew from USA to England and then Ireland and logged in every day and guess what happened? I had a lovely vacation

saio2017 said:

we've all already confirmed that rhat is not true. last summer i flew from USA to England and then Ireland and logged in every day and guess what happened? I had a lovely vacation
    thank you!
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Member Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    take a selfie of you while playing the game before the departure with the name of the airport, then once you arrive take another selfie of you while playing the game with name of the airport. take note you make sure when you take a selfie also show your in game profile as proof it's your account that travels along with you🤣

edit: maybe post the selfies here lol
    saio2017 said:

saio2017 said:

thank you!
    Best of luck in your globe-trotting cheating adventures. Looking forward to your next visit to the forum, crying once more about being banned for no reason...