Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Mantis Rebalance

CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Has anyone seen or heard any updates on the mantis rebalance? It was originally scheduled to hit the Contant creator program beta in June but it looks to be delayed. Just curious if there is an updated timeline somewhere that I have not seen.

Comments

• Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 990 ★★★★
    Apparently the beta testers have tried it out already [the mantis update], the rest of us are still in the dark though. Maybe it comes out with the new update in ~a week...
  • Options
    CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★

Apparently the beta testers have tried it out already [the mantis update], the rest of us are still in the dark though. Maybe it comes out with the new update in ~a week...

Surprised no videos covering it if that it the case. I assumed it just hadn’t hit.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,710 Guardian
    CoachLed said:

Surprised no videos covering it if that it the case. I assumed it just hadn’t hit.
    I'm surprised too. I think there was just too much going on in May when her balance came to the beta.