Options

First r5s with thanks from the July 4th dealsπŸ’ͺ😎

Had to be doom because we'll...its doom but he wasn't my first r5 he was in fact my second.

My first had to go to my girl viv vision she might need a little tune up but I jsut love her rotation and her damage output I took her from sig 20 to sig 200 and from r3 straight to r5. Definitely not disappointed πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am not sure yet how to feel about Viv. Gotta play her some more. Is she worth it if I don't care much about BGs?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,199 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pikolu said:

I am not sure yet how to feel about Viv. Gotta play her some more. Is she worth it if I don't care much about BGs?

Depending on the announcement of her rebalancing, she is not really worth it outside of BGs and AW. Even then, she isn't a safe option because you have to parry to phase which means countering the enemy means they might parry you and that could very well kill you because of her low stats.
    Thanks.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,468 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    That’s either a win or a huge loss.

Depends on her rebalancing.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Not in the slightest
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 907 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My Viv is sig 80 r3 and she seems really mid I’m not gonna lie, probably tied with Baron for worst featured champ
  • Options
    ZanyDruid0702ZanyDruid0702 Posts: 21 β˜…

My Viv is sig 80 r3 and she seems really mid I’m not gonna lie, probably tied with Baron for worst featured champ

Isn't baron like ridiculously good, takes some time for him to build to 99 bleeds but that what he excels at...longer fights .
    And in all honesty I love my r5 viv she can just melt people with her sp1 throwing one after the other if you get her rotation down
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Cause she needs sig 200
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It only takes 4 sp2 + sp1 rotations against a non debuff placing champion to get 99 bleeds
    Also that fury bonks someone who purifies debuffs or is immune to them
    Slow+ disorient
    Miss counter
    High Healthpool and cleanse charges
    Definitely no way near the worst
    Infact he is one of the best ones you can get