**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Who To R4

Should I go for Herc? I don't run suicides and he isn't awakened? Doom Fury and Kitty are r4, I wouldn't mind having multiple classes at r4 but prefer not and the other pic are my r3s

Who To R4 17 votes

Herc - He's a Beast
64%
Raider17Luke9523Ayden_noah15tarscreamFiiNCHErcarretFurious80willrun4adonutRahul_1423lsdowLegotb27 11 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
0%
Scorpion
11%
Lovejoy72coolspiderman17_ 2 votes
Omega Sentinal
0%
Human Torch
0%
Nimrod
5%
Fearthereaper807 1 vote
Antman Future
11%
Upbea_k19KnightOfTheRealm 2 votes
Other - Please Specify
5%
MaiThuyne 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Ben_15455Ben_15455 Posts: 260
    I also have a 7 Star Rocket and Spidey that I don't use
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Herc - He's a Beast
    Hercules is absolutely amazing unawakened and without suicides. He just goes completely nuts when he is awakened and runs suicides. But it's not his sig that makes him great. It gets too much attention, in my opinion. Yeah, it's the best sig ability in the game - but Hercules is just as strong without it. As long as you don't get hit or take other damage, you won't even notice the sig. You can clear entire quests with Hercules without having his sig ever triggering. You can clear a whole lot more quests if you do have his sig, but that doesn't take away from him being a top-tier champion even without it.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Scorpion
    Not herc unawakened. Scorpion is gonna be your best bet for questing and bgs
  • Options
    MaiThuyneMaiThuyne Posts: 8
    Other - Please Specify
    Kingpin, never regret and too much utility
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,522 ★★★★★
    Herc - He's a Beast
    Because you'll eventually awakened Herc (sooner rather than later with the way they're throwing gems around)
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Scorpion
    Ben_15455 said:

I also have a 7 Star Rocket and Spidey that I don't use

You should use them! Rocket is a nuke. And Bittersteel is currently using his channel to school us on all on unduped 7* spidey!