**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best use of Generic 6* AG

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,734 ★★★★
Is there a guide or anything around best use of a Generic 6* AG? I'm a pretty casual player and not Paragon yet so they're a rare commodity for me and plan to hold it for a bit, but I know Seatin used to have in his "tier lists" a guide on champs most worthy of a Generic AG, is such a thing still around and up to date with latest champs?

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,408 ★★★★
    Thanks for the info @MrSakuragi. This is very helpful. Thanks to KT1 as well.
  • Options
    Wow that's great, thanks.

So Shang-Chi only needs 1 sig? I was under the impression he needed high sig - sweet!

Never would have thought that Nimrod would be in the "best to gen gem" list
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I think I have six in the stash now. I use them at parties as drink coasters.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,537 ★★★★★
    Lovejoy72 said:

I think I have six in the stash now. I use them at parties as drink coasters.

For real. I was briefly in the double digits.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

So Shang-Chi only needs 1 sig? I was under the impression he needed high sig - sweet!

Sig 1 allows him to hit with criticals through block, which is important.

Also at Sig 1, critical hits inflict a burst of 10% of the hit damage.
    At Sig 200, that rises to 20%.

So the ability does get better with higher Sig, but it's not a massive increase, and you might be able to do better things with 199 Sig stones.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★

Nim has one of the best dupes in the game. Don’t use anything on Shang save it for one of the many better skills with better dupes
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 487 ★★★

Nim has one of the best dupes in the game. Don’t use anything on Shang save it for one of the many better skills with better dupes
    Shang second best skill great for bgs great for quests just a great champ only thing he lack in is defense
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★

Shang second best skill great for bgs great for quests just a great champ only thing he lack in is defense
    Nick and Kingpin are both miles better. Valk and Kate also, arguably.
  • Options

Who would you awaken via Skill gem first out of Shang-Chi or Valk?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,866 ★★★★

Who would you awaken via Skill gem first out of Shang-Chi or Valk?
    Valkyrie if you have the sigs to invest. Her awakened ability is pretty great, but you have to be willing to invest sigs. There are three plateaus - one in the 60s, one in the 120s, then max sig. Basically how many pierces/bulwarks you need to stack to get access to her extra utility. I took mine to max sig as being largely unstoppable immune when your combo meter is at 11.