**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

July 7th Livestream!

Hey Summoners!

Our next official MCOC Livestream will be happening on Friday July 7th, at 9am PT over at twitch.tv/Kabam!

We'll be discussing all the content coming to the Contest in July, taking another peek at the creation of Gladiator and chatting to the team about plans for Alliance Wars, Alliance Quest, Incursions and Battlegrounds game modes!

There will be giveaways, games and FUN!

Hope to see you there!

Comments

• Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    Excited
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,362 ★★★★
    Looking forward to it!
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    I really hope you were able to charge the mastery setup for defenders locking right when matchmaking starts. If so this going to make it so much worse for those in high tier war. Instead of making placing defense hands off it will be so much more stressful with an alarm needed to be set every two days.
  • Options
    blackdragonightblackdragonight Posts: 108
    Why you only give away on twitch give away on youtube as well i don't use twitch and many others don't as well.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian

Why you only give away on twitch give away on youtube as well i don't use twitch and many others don't as well.

Just login online to twitch, make an account for free, and watch the stream on twitch or just hop in to it when they actually start the giveaway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

YouTube doesn't have a private messaging system, which is what they use on Twitch to conduct the giveaways. It's not perfect, but having a centralized place is mostly a positive.
  • Options
    How do I get my giveaway prize from the Kabam live stream on twitch. You guys called my name. But yet to receive anything.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

How do I get my giveaway prize from the Kabam live stream on twitch. You guys called my name. But yet to receive anything.

Did you check your Twitch messages? They should send you a message there
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    I may have missed it in the stream - was there any clarification if AW defenders can now be used in AQ? Previous communication mentioned defenders can be used in solo content, but unsure if that includes or excludes AQ.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Carmel1 said:

The PPP changes in AW are not really QoL if players need to remove suicide before war starts.
    Now, officers can remind players to place defense because they see someone is missing, but with the new changes they cannot remind player to change masteries because the info if a player has suicide or not is not visible to the officers or other players.
    players will need to be online before war start to remove suicide or remember to change it a night before... it's the opposite of QoL.

Also with attack phase of two days, BG that move slow will have attacks locked for two days... I think it will be more frustrated for the more active players

An ACTUAL "set and forget" as they tried to promote this as would be to do treat AW like they do BGs - the "decks" are just masteries though. Allow us to save a set of masteries on our defenders and have that differ from our active in game masteries, or even include an attackers tab too so questing is also mutually exclusive.

Whether it's done at the beginning of every season, or done completely like BGs where you actually just set the masteries and save them. They've already shown this can be done with BG decks, and we can swap champions in and out of that with no issue... so clearly this can be done for AW. Whether it's an actual deck of champions, or JUST saving mastery set-ups.

THAT would be a QoL set and forget update that the player base has only been asking you to implement for years.

Also, am I crazy or was that not on one of their roadmaps?
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 629 ★★★

I may have missed it in the stream - was there any clarification if AW defenders can now be used in AQ? Previous communication mentioned defenders can be used in solo content, but unsure if that includes or excludes AQ.

They will be unlocked so you can use them everywhere