Info on a new progression title?

DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
Just wondering if a new progression title will be coming along to take over from paragon?

What’s everyone’s thoughts? If so, do you reckon the requirement will be to have r5 6* or r2 7*?

Comments

• FiiNCHFiiNCH Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    Pure speculation at this point - although you can be almost certain any champion requirements will be 7*s
  • DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
    just no.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,109 ★★★★★
    I assume either three 7* r2 or one 7* r3 somewhere in the next 12 months
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Member Posts: 762 ★★★
    If it’s not here before cyber week it won’t come til next year most likely
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

Just wondering if a new progression title will be coming along to take over from paragon?

Eventually.

What’s everyone’s thoughts? If so, do you reckon the requirement will be to have r5 6* or r2 7*?

Probably 7* R3s. Mostly to dodge the R5/R2 overlap shenanigans, and also because there are already enough R6s and R2s circulating around that it would no longer be a reasonable progression requirement for the top tier.

In fact I would not be surprised if one of the reasons why there was so much R2/R5 materials in J4 was in part to get them into circulation to bypass this roster rank point and prepare players for the next one down the road.
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    Paragon is 14 months old now, so it may be safe to assume that the next progression title is not coming for at least a few more months. it'd be a bit weird to release it with 8.3, so maybe they'll wait unti 8.4 drops and announce it then. so, early 2024? maybe spring? the requirements will definitely be focused on 7-stars.
  • ThePharcideThePharcide Member Posts: 211 ★★★
    I’d like to see Paragon get a change. Hear me out.

3 6*r4
    Or
    3 7* R2 (I’d even say 2 r2s maaaaaaybe)

This won’t take away from current Paragons. And allow people to choose what to prioritize.

Yes the mats are more. But for some people they may think investing into 7*s over 6*s would be better. Especially say in about a year. Or if they land some amazing 7* once the basic starts filling up.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Member Posts: 2,820 ★★★★★

If I had to bet i would bet that the requirements for the next title will be:
    8.4 completion and a 7* r3
    Seeing the "rush" Kabam is in to release latest story chapters (8.3 being 3 paths in order to be worked and released sooner), it seems whether that happens in 2023 banquet event or at 2024 spring cleaning event, depending on when exactly 8.4 will be released.
    But since then, I would like them to work on finishing Paragon as a title.
    Still many areas of the game aren't Paragon related, and are still connected with lesser titles and rewards (EQ TB difficulty, Cavalier objectives crystals, test of the TB etc.) 🙂
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Eventually.

Probably 7* R3s. Mostly to dodge the R5/R2 overlap shenanigans, and also because there are already enough R6s and R2s circulating around that it would no longer be a reasonable progression requirement for the top tier.

In fact I would not be surprised if one of the reasons why there was so much R2/R5 materials in J4 was in part to get them into circulation to bypass this roster rank point and prepare players for the next one down the road.
    Yeah I’m just surprised nothing has been announced yet, if they said it’s up and coming, and you would need to have X and X, I would have spent during this sale to get going.

I’m surprised it’s been so quiet whilst the sales have been on, I’ve saved myself some money anyway for now.
  • Darkraw346Darkraw346 Member Posts: 2,357 ★★★★★
    Not so fast, wait till we have to face The Chronoserpant in the story... I hope the title's name will have something to do with corruption