2 or 4 metas in bg

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★
Personally preferred a new meta every week. What is the opinion of the community?

2 or 4 metas in bg 46 votes

2 metas
54%
Madman_marvinCrys23World EaterRaganatorzuffyViper83FrankWhiteDr_M3PikoluKappa2gAyden_noah1HungaryHippoAMS94DeremusSkyLord7000[Deleted User]Agent_Valentain689AzenstarFerahgoUltragamer 25 votes
4 metas
45%
GarloCyborg17TheKiryuZuroRebarkH3t3rAomine_Daiki10RenaxqqJounaaPeeBarney_StinsonReal_Madrid_76_2MackeyJT_SupremeNight_RiderCoppinJustAGuyDarthMysticJOC_3096KnightOfTheRealmUnOriginal 21 votes

Comments

• Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Member Posts: 3,550 ★★★★★
    4 metas
    Playing the same meta again and again feels repititive and boring. Weekly new metas are interesting for me. Plus i hate the unstoppable meta
  • Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Member Posts: 990 ★★★★

Playing the same meta again and again feels repititive and boring. Weekly new metas are interesting for me. Plus i hate the unstoppable meta

Yea new metas every week keeps it interesting, this meta is sort of nuke but that unstoppable is annoying
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    4 metas
    Might as well be in the victory track all season with only 2 metas
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    2 metas
    The main thing I like about 2 metas is you have a whole week to practice the important meta before it is actually important. Everyone knows the last week is the most important week in GC, so it is nice how we have a chance to practice it. Also with less metas, Kabam can focus more on quality over quantity for these metas.
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★
    @Real_Madrid_76_2 tbh, the unstoppable meta is still leagues better than the masochism seasons
  • World EaterWorld Eater Member Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    2 metas
    I never really liked the idea of BG metas changing from week to week in the GC. By the time you get used to it, it’s over.

Also, what % of the playerbase gets to the GC within the first week or two? I’m guessing a small % (but likely the most competitive).
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★
    2 metas
    4 metas good, 2 metas better.

Jokes aside, those with huge rosters benefit from more meta changes. This gives smaller amounts a chance.
  • GarloGarlo Member Posts: 243 ★★
    4 metas
    2 metas are sooooooooooooo boring.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Member Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    4 metas
    Two metas are so boring.