The state of the arenas needs looking in to

I like a lot of players don't play the arena much these days however, I wonder if anybody else has noticed that kabam are not bringing the newer champions into the basic arena fast enough.
It has been over a month since we had the last newer champion which was shuri or attuma I can't remember but how many are more than due Kate Bishop, viv vision, baron zemo, sandman the list goes on when are they due?.
Just because it's a 6* arena we should just keep accepting the likes of luke cage and yellow jacket instead of the newer champions they could bring in god forbid when they bring in the 7* arenas then the only people in these arenas will be the players without a life or the bot's, please give me your thoughts on this matter.

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,938 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    The next two are Abs Man and then Zemo. Any-Man after that and then Cassie. So 3 newer champs in the next 4 weeks.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    Though it may not be fast enough for you, everything follows a cycle just like the crystal pools. They’re not going to bring a champ back into the basic immediately after their featured run ends.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    It's a cycle. You know exactly when champs will be in the basic. The feature arena that are not new champs is not set. It's bet odd as some champs you will have twice in a year like king groot, while we've never had some.