**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Black Market Store

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,532 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
The bundle doesn't add up? I made a purchase and feel like i got cheated out of a deal. 😑

Notice the difference? πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ. Sorry for the blur lol

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Looks like you accidentally purchased a lower level offer. You should’ve gotten an email that shows what you purchased. Since you likely bought the wrong thing, submit a ticket to support requesting a refund. Just don’t spend anything you got in there, including the units, otherwise they won’t refund it.
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 681 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    You may have bought the wrong bundle, if you don't use any of the items and send Kabam a ticket they will try to fix it for you as multiple people have made the mistake
  • Options

You may have bought the wrong bundle, if you don't use any of the items and send Kabam a ticket they will try to fix it for you as multiple people have made the mistake

I realized that πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options

Looks like you accidentally purchased a lower level offer. You should’ve gotten an email that shows what you purchased. Since you likely bought the wrong thing, submit a ticket to support requesting a refund. Just don’t spend anything you got in there, including the units, otherwise they won’t refund it.

Problem is i can't login to the gmail account it's registered too and google customer service isn't available πŸ˜’