**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this possible without cheating?

Mars___Mars___ Posts: 87 ★★

Just came across this interesting guy, his aegon was r3. My question , is it technically possible to take out 7* korg in 21 seconds with R3?

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,812 ★★★★★
    It looks extremely suspicious, not least because it doesn't seem like Korg has taken any special attack damage. Korg has a significant vulnerability to energy damage and Aegon deals energy damage on his SP1 (at least I assume he does, considering how it's some kind of lightning), but it seems like that Aegon has just used his basic attacks and I don't see how he could ramp up enough in just 18 hits to take down a 7* Korg.

Even if unawakened Korg is much easier to fight than awakened Korg, 18 hits still mean that only 9 hits were against him while "un-rock shielded". 21 seconds is also much quicker than I've even seen Korg's best counters take him down.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 445 ★★
    edited July 2023
    The korg isnt awakened, if you look at the screen shot, its possible, i’m judging off the health, dont mind me
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

The korg isnt awakened, if you look at the screen shot, its possible, i’m judging off the health, dont mind me

Bruh what? That’s not possible at all. Aegon can’t do that much damage without a ramp. If he did 189k damage in 21 hits you’re saying each hit did on average 9k damage? I don’t think aegon does that without having 6 furies and at least 500 combo.
  • Options
    Carmel1Carmel1 Posts: 629 ★★★
    Mars___ said:

Just came across this interesting guy, his aegon was r3. My question , is it technically possible to take out 7* korg in 21 seconds with R3?

Maybe it was ramped up Aegon after using him for 9 seasons…. 😉
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,043 Guardian
    @Carmel1 you can't post pictures of others cheating with their name in it on forums. Please report it to Kabam support.

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

@Carmel1 you can't post pictures of others cheating with their name in it on forums. Please report it to Kabam support.

No hate at all, I was just wondering if you work at kabam. Like I always see you here lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

I think they're just making sure so they don't waste supports time if the fight is doable. There isn't a username in the picture or anything, I doubt they'll take it down.
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    Is there a list of the guardians somewhere? For some reason the tag doesn’t show up when I view the forums on my phone which is the only way I access them.

I didn’t even know there was a tag until I noticed it in a Rich the Man video when he was talking about something on here.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 613 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    That's possible, if you take Aegon to act 8 with 500 charges lol

in BG it's impossible.
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Mars___ said:

It’s possible… if he modded.
  • Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    We are taking cheating seriously?????…… what is that?

So, you forum moder, you see clearly here and acknowledge that there is violation of terms of service, and you do nothing?

Cheating, cheaters…..that’s ok… honest summoner that lost battle, time, and rank…. No problem for that….
  • Options
    Dear Mars… there are 2 options how to report this:
    1. Press button within the game ( don’t do that you will not have proof)
    2. Send an email through Kabam support ( include screenshots )
    3. Then for next 2 days follow that account to see if Kabam will ban him….if they don’t ban him then make an post here — with details when you send email etc…

That how you will see if they “ take cheaters seriously “…

Hope this will help…
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

Dear Mars… there are 2 options how to report this:
    1. Press button within the game ( don’t do that you will not have proof)
    2. Send an email through Kabam support ( include screenshots )
    3. Then for next 2 days follow that account to see if Kabam will ban him….if they don’t ban him then make an post here — with details when you send email etc…

That how you will see if they “ take cheaters seriously “…

Hope this will help…

Absolutely do press the report button in game
  • Options
    If you press button then nobody knows it except you and then they can spam this nonsense “ we take cheaters seriously “.

But if you contact by Kabam support, then you have date of sending mail and proof if they “ take cheaters seriously “….. Ha!
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    The infection is spreading…