**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Cassie Lang getting nerfed next month?

ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 688 ★★★
I was reading the patch notes for the July update and at the bottom of the patch notes it says “Fixed an issue where Cassie Langs Taunt reduced her opponents attack more than intended”

Does that mean you’re reducing her attack reduction to the 40% it was supposed to be? Or the 50% that you talked about in the balance update. Also in the balance update you guys said you would leave her at the bugged 90% reduction until September when her balance goes live.

If it’s being reduced to the 40% next month I’m going to be very disappointed as I made her my first and only 6* R5. Only being able to reach a max of 76% damage reduction for 2 months until you balance her is effectively a nerf. First you say she’s fine we are going to leave her as is. Next you say she’s bugged but we will leave her as is till September and now she’s getting updated in the next patch? What’s going on with her?

Comments