**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expose another bg cheater kabam.

Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Ban this fool..
Please. [IMAGES REMOVED]
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    Spidey1717Spidey1717 Posts: 117
    Kabam do the right thing and perma ban this loser @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

Pikolu said:

@Spidey1717 I am a forum guardian, and as such I help to enforce the rules of these forums and teach others. "Exposing" cheaters on forums does literally nothing. Jax has already confirmed that there are no processes to get reports on forums to support who can actually handle it.

Really…? Did u just say exposing cheaters on the forums does nothing? ?????

It’s the same reason why why people who commit crimes get their face shown to the public. To allow others to be aware. To bring attention to the fact that cheating still persists in the game. To allow others players to take caution of others players who are cheating so they don’t waste their time following through the whole match. Bro can you understand that logic??

And please don’t say I’m accusing or suspecting. As you can see per the screenshots… dude took my champs out in 6 seconds. You know that he’s cheating right?? You don’t even have to have common sense to know he’s cheating. So I’m calling him out on the forums.
    forums moderators can't access in game accounts. Posting this here doesn't do anything. Like pikolu said you need to send this into support first. I would assume that later today the images you show will be take down per kabab rules too.
    Also, no need to get all defensive and snappy at pikolu, he's doing his job and helping you, no need for the attitude.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

@Spidey1717 I am a forum guardian, and as such I help to enforce the rules of these forums and teach others. "Exposing" cheaters on forums does literally nothing. Jax has already confirmed that there are no processes to get reports on forums to support who can actually handle it.

It’s the same reason why why people who commit crimes get their face shown to the public. To allow others to be aware. To bring attention to the fact that cheating still persists in the game. To allow others players to take caution of others players who are cheating so they don’t waste their time following through the whole match. Bro can you understand that logic??

And please don’t say I’m accusing or suspecting. As you can see per the screenshots… dude took my champs out in 6 seconds. You know that he’s cheating right?? You don’t even have to have common sense to know he’s cheating. So I’m calling him out on the forums.
    A guilty party still needs to be accused, so yes, you are accusing. The rules are in place for a multitude of reasons and none of them are set to take into consideration your feelings for why they do and don’t exist. Break the rules and all you accomplish is losing your ability to post anything here. Keep the names crossed out and you’re fine. Report cheaters through the proper channels that actually accomplish things.
  • Options
    Barani7daBarani7da Posts: 663 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Yeah bro, like this I got but that player killed in 15 seconds. That to most annoying defenders modok and ghulk( he is really underrated defender)
    I just fed up that was in gold league.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Are you dense or just can't read? Forum MODs don't have access to in-game profiles or anything. Making posts like this literally does nothing.

You don't reach as many people as you think by posting on the forums. It's an extremely small fraction of the playerbase.

Just take responsibility instead of acting like spoiled brat and accept what the rules of the forums are.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

The Forums are not the place to call Players out. You need to send a Ticket to Support. There is nothing that can be done here. All it does is create negative and heated discussions on the Forum, and it doesn't get the information to the people who can deal with it.
    Also, it might be wise to have a bit more respect for those who are trying to help you.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

You can't report someone on forums, it goes against forum rules. Report it to support so they can handle it.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/

Bruh. Don’t be such a square. You remind me and sound like those kids in elementary who would tattle tell on others. Put your big boy pants on and stand up for a cause that’s worthy.

We need to expose these cheaters.
    He probably reminds you and sounds like those kids in elementary school because you're still in elementary school.
    Forum rules are forum rules, nobody here is saying the guy isn't a cheater, they're just telling you not to make posts like this one unless you want to get banned on the forums cause those are the rules.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    xman69x said:

So, this guy has a proof that he reported cheater, cheating, violating of terms of service…. On a proper way….HE HAS PROOF…

And, now , this nonsense that they are posting “ we take cheaters seriously “…… tell us , this guy is still active, meaning that BANNING TEAM DIDNT BAN HIM EVEN AFTER REPORTING IT…

KABAM, please, give us some kind of explanation, why you don’t want to follow you own terms of service, why are you supporting cheating and cheaters??

Sigh here we go again
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

So, this guy has a proof that he reported cheater, cheating, violating of terms of service…. On a proper way….HE HAS PROOF…

And, now , this nonsense that they are posting “ we take cheaters seriously “…… tell us , this guy is still active, meaning that BANNING TEAM DIDNT BAN HIM EVEN AFTER REPORTING IT…

KABAM, please, give us some kind of explanation, why you don’t want to follow you own terms of service, why are you supporting cheating and cheaters??

Dude got to Gamma in GC and can't swallow the fact that he found a cheater, report and move on?...
  • Options
    xman69xxman69x Posts: 51
    I need point out one more thing…. How this shameless forum modders also support cheating and cheaters, disagree on every post and then they agree on every their post…. Like… it was not me , it is someone from community….lol :D
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

You can't report someone on forums, it goes against forum rules. Report it to support so they can handle it.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us/categories/360003410932-Marvel-Contest-of-Champions/

Bruh. Don’t be such a square. You remind me and sound like those kids in elementary who would tattle tell on others. Put your big boy pants on and stand up for a cause that’s worthy.

We need to expose these cheaters.
    How the forums work:

No one who does anything with the actual game goes near this space. The mods just forward emails that largely get ignored.

• Options
    xman69x said:

I need point out one more thing…. How this shameless forum modders also support cheating and cheaters, disagree on every post and then they agree on every their post…. Like… it was not me , it is someone from community….lol :D

You don’t need to point out anything. Actually, your entire effort on the forums has pointed out nothing. Just go away.
  • Options
    xman69x said:

We need to stay focused….

This guy has a proof that he reported cheating.

Why is still not banned?

Cause they gotta check, there are a lot of sore losers that will report for no reason... Also it was the weekend... You know.. that time of the week where people do real life stuff most likely not related to their jobs...
  • Options
    Lol ….true… they need to check…. 6 seconds kill… no need to check , no investigation is needed for this case,it is just click on mouse and it is banned….

But , you are right, we will wait for a bit , soon they will start to work…it’s Monday…
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    xman69x said:

Bro, you need to relax and think rationally. If someone does you something wrong you take that person to court, you don't just go to a public gathering and yell about what that person has done to you.
    In this case, Forum is a public gathering and a forum administrator can not ban someone even if it is crystal clear. All they can do is take the info and pass it to the game team. So why not cut the middleman and send in a ticket to the support team?
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 475 ★★★
    xman69x said:

Lol ….true… they need to check…. 6 seconds kill… no need to check , no investigation is needed for this case,it is just click on mouse and it is banned….

But , you are right, we will wait for a bit , soon they will start to work…it’s Monday…

Also, whether you like it or not they will not ban just an individual cheater. They will ban multiple accounts at a time.
  • Options
    xman69x said:

Well they won't check the 6 second kill until its reported, they don't look at screenshots they look at DATA, and they won't do it until they get back in the office... So yeah...
  • Options
    Scroll up and you will see that this cheater is reported to Kabam, not here , to Kabam…lol you are funny involving in discussion and you don’t even know what is happening here… funny guy…. :D

Again, the cheater is reported to Kabam ( not here ) , proof of reporting is there…

So, we will wait to Kabam to start with work ( in few hours ) …
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 112
    xman69x said:

For someone who wants to hold people accountable and to policy standards, you certainly feel that you and others are simply allowed to break them. Pretty hypocritical. Some points to consider:
    1. Kabam employees are not breaking their own TOS. They are not ignoring or tolerating cheating. The forum mods have already established and communicated how to properly report in game cheating. Redirecting people is not some new or outdated company strategy - It happens all the time and for good reason. Tell me: Do you get upset when customer support redirects your calls to a different person/department to better resolve your situation? Your position is essentially "I can reach out to anyone within a organization and they are obligated to help me, regardless of their role or position in the company."
    2. The forums is not the place to post player names and for good reason as it can lead to character deformation. At this point it is a PR concern and when the forum mods get involved.
    3. Reporting players directly to the support team ultimately leads to a smoother process as the mods do not have to play middle man. It also allows players to submit more details/information such as a players name (again this isn't allowed on the forums). Forum mods also are not the ones with access to in-game details and are not the ones conducting reports/investigations on cheating.
    4. You cannot simply dump screenshots on the forums and say "there you go." You are shifting full accountability to the forum mods, yet they already have a process in place on how to submit requests. It is comparable to walking into a store and going up to any employee and saying "I want to return this." They will refer you to the service counter. Your current stance is: "Why aren't you helping me return this item? Are you not an employee obligated to help me?!"
    5. You are assuming the timeframe for bans to take place.
    6. Proof does not really mean much if you don't follow the correct channels for submittal.

You aren't advocating for more channels or a easier way to report players, so I'm not really sure what you want out of this. Propose a solution to the problem that does not involve breaking TOS on the forums or adds inefficiency to the process by adding layers of complications and additional communication. "I should be able to throw screenshots on the forums with full details" breaks the TOS, so please do not say that's a solution. You have to try harder.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    xman69x said:

That's not how this works, they can't just ban anyone without investigating first. How exactly do you expect them to fix vulnerabilities and create additional failsafes if you want them to just slap the ban without investigating anything?
    Have you ever played any online multiplayer games at all? That's how this works on every single game out there and for a very good reason.
  • Options
    How they are spamming this long message in hope that they will confuse community… :D

We can wait, even several days , no problem,

But, the fact is that cheating is reported to Kabam ( and of course there should be investigation, but …. Lol…. Duration of click on mouse is long investigation ).

This reported cheating has a concrete evidence that the guy is cheating.

6 seconds kill…. No need to much effort… when you see this it should be immediately ban, and it will tell us how “ Kabam takes cheaters seriously “…

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,047 ★★★★★
    xman69x said:

Bro. You've already been told that posting anything here about cheaters will do nothing and the only way to report is through support and the button in game and for some reason you still can't get why they aren't banned?

There's hundreds of tickets submitted today. No incident of cheating will be automatically banned. Support has to receive the submission and review the evidence.

Take a break the forums. You need it.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    xman69x said:

Scroll up and you will see that this cheater is reported to Kabam, not here , to Kabam…lol you are funny involving in discussion and you don’t even know what is happening here… funny guy…. :D

Again, the cheater is reported to Kabam ( not here ) , proof of reporting is there…

So, we will wait to Kabam to start with work ( in few hours ) …

You’ve got no room to talk about someone not knowing what is happening. You are as clueless as they come.
  • Options
    I will say again…

6 seconds kill…… new strategy??…. lol …..but really lol…. :*

Anyway, when Kabam comes on work today , and when BANING TEAM SEE THIS ( and because they “ take cheaters seriously “ ) WE WILL SEE IT THEY FOLLOW THEIR OWN TERMS IF SERVICE.
  • Options
    xman69x said:

How they are spamming this long message in hope that they will confuse community… :D

We can wait, even several days , no problem,

But, the fact is that cheating is reported to Kabam ( and of course there should be investigation, but …. Lol…. Duration of click on mouse is long investigation ).

This reported cheating has a concrete evidence that the guy is cheating.

6 seconds kill…. No need to much effort… when you see this it should be immediately ban, and it will tell us how “ Kabam takes cheaters seriously “…

Did you even read what I said. Nobody here is claiming the guy is not a modder cause it's blatantly obvious.
    The thing is, they need to conduct an investigation so they can figure out how the modders are exploiting vulnerabilities within the game and create failsafes to prevent the same mods from working in the future. You're so dense man.
This discussion has been closed.