Ban this guy

2»

Comments

• UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited July 2023

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

The magic of willpower

What debuffs though? Sassy is armor break immune, so he's definitely not healing from those
    Poison and bleed
    Does nobody here use Suicides?
    I,ve got summoned .... Hello
    And i can confirm my rintrah loses live (thats the nearest comparación o haber to sasquach but i have one i,ll check later)
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin that cgr fight is impossible to do in 30 seconds with suicides AND thorns damage. Look at the biggest hit too its 75k, cgr cant do that

I think its doable...🤷
    why are u defending him lol. Its clear he is a cheater. Sassy fight might be possible but 30 seconds!!! and the cgr one is just nuts you cant heal damage from thorns damage and still came out 30 seconds with only 14 hits.
    A 7* sassy... Probably r2 too... 1 sp2 and it would have been over..
    Doesnt CGR have non contact atks that would by pass thorns?
    You can’t successfully Nuke down an opponent sticking to those 2 attacks. I believe it’s only his 2nd medium and his heavy. To get ANY kind of rotation going you need full combos and he will most definitely take thorns damage and recoil. He is not able to have any net gain from poison
    My point is that u can rank up the beefiest of all champs, it will still have a counter...
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin that cgr fight is impossible to do in 30 seconds with suicides AND thorns damage. Look at the biggest hit too its 75k, cgr cant do that

I think its doable...🤷
    why are u defending him lol. Its clear he is a cheater. Sassy fight might be possible but 30 seconds!!! and the cgr one is just nuts you cant heal damage from thorns damage and still came out 30 seconds with only 14 hits.
    You can’t successfully Nuke down an opponent sticking to those 2 attacks. I believe it’s only his 2nd medium and his heavy. To get ANY kind of rotation going you need full combos and he will most definitely take thorns damage and recoil. He is not able to have any net gain from poison
    My point is that u can rank up the beefiest of all champs, it will still have a counter...
    🥅
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    @Coppin you can't finish a fight at 100% health running suicides unless you are double immune, or have bleed/poison resistance. It's a short list out of the bag (herc, Knull, omega red, corvus, red mags, diablo, sauron out of the bag a a few others with ramp up or synergies)

CGR can't, full stop and while sassy can offset the poison at 7 take stacks, this is difficult to maintain without entering wrath and simply doesn't leave enough time to recover the damage from the bleed.

In short, both fights are impossible without a mod. (That's before thorns damage and unlikely damage output given combo count)

Coppin said:

ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    🥅
    Maybe some people should read the whole thread.. i was responding to the guy who said "Im just gonna rank beefy champs now'...

@Coppin you can't finish a fight at 100% health running suicides unless you are double immune, or have bleed/poison resistance. It's a short list out of the bag (herc, Knull, omega red, corvus, red mags, diablo, sauron out of the bag a a few others with ramp up or synergies)

CGR can't, full stop and while sassy can offset the poison at 7 take stacks, this is difficult to maintain without entering wrath and simply doesn't leave enough time to recover the damage from the bleed.

In short, both fights are impossible without a mod. (That's before thorns damage and unlikely damage output given combo count)

Yeah u right i made a mistake and i Own it...doesn't change the fact that the affected player should have opened the ticket and report instead of trying to get validation on the forums
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    🥅
    Maybe some people should read the whole thread.. i was responding to the guy who said "Im just gonna rank beefy champs now'...
    Who? Where? Nothing in the subthread you replied to anyways
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    🥅
    Yeah he's thinking of an entirely different thread and person

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2334495#Comment_2334495

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    🥅
    Yeah he's thinking of an entirely different thread and person

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2334495#Comment_2334495
    God damn it u r right, i dunno how the quote on that thread ended up on this one...i guess I ended up with a post approval msg and the quote stayed in the box 🤷 brain fart
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Member Posts: 2,147 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

ISO17 said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    🥅

Yeah u right i made a mistake and i Own it...doesn't change the fact that the affected player should have opened the ticket and report instead of trying to get validation on the forums
    Agreed; kabam Mike has explained how they catch them now - they need the reports so they can catch them actively cheating to see how they do it, rather than just instant ban them
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    Coppin said:

I think its doable...🤷
    you obviously don’t play this game if you think so lol