**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

dont expect compensation looks like were kascammed

Greetings FireStorm34,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at Kabam Support.

I'm sorry to see that you have some concerns in regards to missing out on your recent Arena because of our server downtime.

I am sorry to have to tell you, but at this time we cannot currently offer any forms of compensation for any time which was missed out on due to the recent Server Downtime.

I understand that this may not have been the exact response that you were hoping for and I would like to sincerely apologize for any disappointment that it may have caused. That said I hope this information was helpful and I wish you the best of luck in the contest.

If you have any further queries or concerns please feel free to reach out the Support Team again.

Kind regards,

Stephen M.
Kabam Support

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Support can't because it's their protocol. The team is discussing it. They've already stated that.
  • Options
    Support can't because it's their protocol. The team is discussing it. They've already stated that.

no i wasted 200 units in arena for starlord and they got no intention to return them
  • Options
    WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I swear I've read that exact response from Kustomer Service before...
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @FireStorm34 200 units? cute i still have to farm 700K with 2 teams in 24 hours because i missed 7 hours of arena
  • Options
    BeholdKTBeholdKT Posts: 14
    why are you trying to play arena with only two teams?????
  • Options
    ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    Look it's a screw up. People can **** and moan but in the end it's still a game. A third arena is not a good answer you will still only get 2 chances to make up for points while iso users now have a chance to dupe 2x. I would like to see some type of compensation for Android customers but then the Apple people would say it's a scam. So just go with it.

As far as the game. Take a week to fix it. All of it. Then put in a major fix and make it as fun to play as it was a year ago.
  • Options
    Kabam don't care.Go ahead file customer complaint, they will just say what they always do, which paraphrasing is something like "We are Kabame, we take your money and do anything we want because we have some dumb non legally binding waiver in our terms and conditions". Once again, I'm paraphrasing, but ya, most of us have seen that kind of response from them.
  • Options
    adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    Josh2Play wrote: »
    @FireStorm34 200 units? cute i still have to farm 700K with 2 teams in 24 hours because i missed 7 hours of arena

Why????? It's so much easier using like 20 teams