Another “Is this fight doable?” thread

2»

Comments

• Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,701 ★★★★★
    I've faced more blatant and some semi-obvious cheaters this season than the past few combined it's crazy. Got one win from GC lost two in a row to cheaters one that just took 0 damage and did consistent 15k hits with a 5* r3 and another that did 3 million dmg hits. When the matches are this tight and I'm facing on average a cheater every 8 or 9 games. Something needs to be done. Either I'm being very unlucky matching with these maybe because of timezone, or removing the limit on playing BG caused this. Think I faced 5 cheaters total last season, I've faced 8 alone in diamond this season. Probably a further 5 or 6 on my way to diamond.
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Yeah, it was the 100% health with at least recoil and liquid courage and 28 hits taken even if they were blocked that made me wonder what was going on.

What was their champions PI?
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 798 ★★★★

I don’t know what rank their champs were either. Is there a way to tell within Battlegrounds after the match is over? The name has some weird characters at the beginning so I can’t search it to see if they’re at the top of the profile.

If you go to the matchup screen in battle history you can view their profile by clicking on their picture (same way you'd report them), might not be able to see if IW is one of their top champs but can see the general strength of it and assume what their deck would be compiled of.
    Thanks. It was an R4 Invisible Woman against my 6*R2 Gorr.

I’m not saying this person was cheating, I’m just asking if IW is really capable of taking out Gorr in 40 seconds while taking no damage. If she is, I’m surprised I haven’t seen her in more decks and I need to consider ranking her up.

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

I don’t know what rank their champs were either. Is there a way to tell within Battlegrounds after the match is over? The name has some weird characters at the beginning so I can’t search it to see if they’re at the top of the profile.

If you go to the matchup screen in battle history you can view their profile by clicking on their picture (same way you'd report them), might not be able to see if IW is one of their top champs but can see the general strength of it and assume what their deck would be compiled of.
    Thanks. It was an R4 Invisible Woman against my 6*R2 Gorr.

I’m not saying this person was cheating, I’m just asking if IW is really capable of taking out Gorr in 40 seconds while taking no damage. If she is, I’m surprised I haven’t seen her in more decks and I need to consider ranking her up.

A r4 against an r2.... It's quite possible
    As far as taking 0 dmg is concerned
    Gorr's Bleed effect's dmg is pathetic and if they are running max Willpower it's quite possible to end up at very close to 100% health(the game shows that as 100%)
    Gorr isn't really a threat when you aren't taking blocked hits or putting bleed,poison or shock on him(massive regen when that happens)
    So the takedown is possible but requires near perfect gameplay