Question about quicksilver

BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
Can anyone help me understand how quicksilver is able to evade when he has a slow debuff on him. I don't have quicksilver so I don't really know him in depth.

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    When he’s in medium velocity or above (600+) his evade AA can’t be reduced.

• Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220
    He had a 100% chance to evade while dashing or stunned that is not affected by slow. It goes on cooldown after it triggers. The cooldown timer is to the left of the slow icon you circled.
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206

When he’s in medium velocity or above (600+) his evade AA can’t be reduced.

Thank you so much
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,087 ★★★★★
    Heinz11 said:

He had a 100% chance to evade while dashing or stunned that is not affected by slow. It goes on cooldown after it triggers. The cooldown timer is to the left of the slow icon you circled.

That can be affected by slow since slow reduces evade and unstoppable ability accuracy by 100%. It’s once he hits 600 velocity that it won’t work.
  • Heinz11Heinz11 Member Posts: 220

Heinz11 said:

That can be affected by slow since slow reduces evade and unstoppable ability accuracy by 100%. It’s once he hits 600 velocity that it won’t work.
    Yep. I was wrong. Thanks for getting him the right answer.