**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Failed to login after server maintenance

Hello, after the long maintenance, it won't let me login to the game / play.

I tried reinstalling the game, turning my wi-fi router on and off, restarting my phone, clearing cache and data, and it still won't work. So I thought that the server is under maintenance again, I checked the forums and I saw someone commented on a thread suggesting that you should use a VPN. I installed Betternet, (since that one is the suggested one) connected to a location (I just selected Best Performance) and opened Contest of Champions, and it worked. (I missed a day on the calendar lol)

Then I tried to turn off the VPN cause it started working again then it goes back to the same error? (Failed to login server maintenance error) Does that mean that I have to use a VPN everytime I play? Will I get banned doing that?

Here's a screenshot I took a few minutes ago when I turned off the VPN: (1:30 PM, Nov. 23rd)

zx3bpm9pko95.png

I'm from the Philippines, and I use a Samsung S7 Edge (Android ver. 7.0) to play.