Options

Addressing Mythic Crystal Issue (1250 Crystals instead of Shards)

Comments

• Options
    abamabam Posts: 32
    Hahahahaha
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

They should just do a rolling reset.

Reset everyone's progress to before the EQ went live.

They did that 1 time and it was a mess...
    Anyone who opened a crystal got a crystal back... So if u were lucky to pull a god tier and then u pull a groot u were out of luck...
  • Options
    kampereqkampereq Posts: 5
    I am pretty sure people who opened more than like 100 are getting some kind of punishment but if this will only be a 7day ban and the champs stay on your account that would be a big problem so I am pretty sure that's not what's coming to them.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★

They might compensate you with some vacations

if they let this go, does that indirectly mean the other progression tier are shafted while the cav's get that many resources??
  • Options
    PoolBoyRoyPoolBoyRoy Posts: 48

if they let this go, does that indirectly mean the other progression tier are shafted while the cav's get that many resources??
    Anyone could claim this, not just cav
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★

That’s stupid. That punishes anyone that’s not cavalier.
  • Options
    NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    edited July 2023
    I’ve just seen an account go from having a 5 star as their top champion to two 7 stars 💀 Clearly they’ve opened so many mythic crystals they had the ability open 7 star crystals 😭😭😭 Curious to see what happens to these people. Their rating has even went from 800k to now 1.3 million 🤣
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

That’s stupid. That punishes anyone that’s not cavalier.
    Anyone* (Cavalier or above) could have claimed the rewards.

Does a rollback suck? Yeah, but it's fair across the board and treats all accounts the same. Maybe they can do a more targeted reset and track account inventories, but a rollback is one way to guarantee they get all accounts. No chance of them missing accounts and people slipping through the cracks, or sitting on 1250 Mythic crystals.

• Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,608 ★★★★★

Also, I apologize for the short/to-the-point messages. Jax is on a well-deserved break, and I am running around trying to do a lot right now, but keeping up communications is very important, especially when there are bugs that need to be addressed.

Gotta say just catching up on this issue and tip of the cap, well managed and communicated on this. Thanks for the quick responses
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Err..
  • Options
    SquashiniSquashini Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike any info on the 7 day fun in sun solo event rewards that weren’t given to people? No one is responding about this issue and there’s been no update for about a week.
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Yes
  • Options

Anyone could claim this, not just cav
    well what for the ones who were genuine and claimed the tb/pg rewards instead of cav which was accessible...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Yes, nice. Hold all the player community responsible and ban them for the endless bugs you create! And you were so quick to address this and disable the crystals. What about the endless issues that we face in fights, with parry, Dex, the annoying AI. There's hasn't been a single response or update on that????

There have been so many responses to all of those issues 💀
  • Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    edited July 2023

Yes, nice. Hold all the player community responsible and ban them for the endless bugs you create! And you were so quick to address this and disable the crystals. What about the endless issues that we face in fights, with parry, Dex, the annoying AI. There's hasn't been a single response or update on that????

There have been so many responses to all of those issues 💀
    Yes and where has that taken us? I hope you really are enjoying the silver platter of a game that they serve you on 🙏
  • Options

Hey everybody,

So catching everybody up on this.

As soon as this issue was identified, we fixed it right away. It was intended to be Mythic Crystal Shards. We have disabled the ability for players to open any mythic crystals at this time.

We don't anticipate having to ban any players, but if you could claim these Crystals, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THEM. We will be taking back the rewards that were gotten from these crystals, but if the more of those crystals that were opened, the more likely for problems to arise.

problems for who?? summoners or kabam??
    it is definitely a headache for you guys to sort it out with all the ither issues currently running
  • Options
    _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    ahmynuts said:

_nelynel said:

notice how quick they were to getting around to fix it, if it were a bug to hurt players it would still be live.

Notice how the bugs that hurt players are infinitely more complex to fix than a number of crystals being off. They can't just go in and press a button to fix something like input issues
    notice how few months back there was a bug with mantis on side quest not taking damage... apparently that bug has been there for years.... i get some stuff takes awhile but c'mon years.....
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    It sounds more like a personal issue with kabam considering they can take back everything thats been done. Why ban anyone when the problem begins with you, and you can solve the problem accordingly like nothing has ever happened. Integrity in the player doesn’t matter as such a bug shouldn’t take place to begin with. Its like a trap kabam set out to ban players they deem false, despite creating the issue themselves. I wish kabam would take more accountability towards their own actions rather than constantly trying to blame the players. Its crazy really. The problem is already solved once everything has been reverted, but to go the extra mile and ban a player for kabams own mistake? That’s unprofessional. But thats common from kabam, as we have seen before with the mutant treasure island. I had thought this company wouldn’t repeat that mistake again after seeing its impact the first time, but kudos to kabam for proving me wrong
  • Options
    NegativePersonNegativePerson Posts: 13

We are investigating the situation and will get back to you with the actions we are gong to take. To be clear, the abuse of an exploitable bug is a bannable offense, and while we rarely have to take that route, it is something we've had to do in the past.

You better correct your mistakes with the same zeal(I am talking about 7 days solo event which still have no normal response)
This discussion has been closed.