**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Addressing Mythic Crystal Issue (1250 Crystals instead of Shards)

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,762 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Hey everybody,

So catching everybody up on this.

As soon as this issue was identified, we fixed it right away. It was intended to be Mythic Crystal Shards. We have disabled the ability for players to open any mythic crystals at this time.

We don't anticipate having to ban any players, but if you could claim these Crystals, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THEM. We will be taking back the rewards that were gotten from these crystals, but if the more of those crystals that were opened, the more likely for problems to arise.

problems for who?? summoners or kabam??
    it is definitely a headache for you guys to sort it out with all the ither issues currently running
    For summoners. If you dupe a bunch of Champs, and we have to claw that back, it can create problems. We'll work to fix them, but that will take a while.
    I have to be honest—I have no idea what’s going on here. I ran the highest difficulty SQ and completed all the paths in one go, adding all the selectors (except for a T5c selector that never popped up) and the 6* AG to inventory.

Was this intended? Is this even the same issue? Also, I know things glitch, but when I have an hour to drop in on a new SQ, should I really have to scour everywhere to see what was intended and what wasn’t? Not trying to bust you or anyone else, but there have been so many different SQ formats it’s hard to tell what’s intended.

Dr. Zola
    Wait something isnt adding up? You can only do one path per day, right? My next token for side quest has been locked for 22 hours now. Or is this a level based thing...?
    Apparently not.

There’s another thread trying to address my issue. I picked a random path, finished, swapped in a new champ, then jumped to another path, and so on and so on. Only three fights per “path” and pretty easy.

When I was able to access the 6* AG path, I thought things seemed odd. But there was no way I was losing progress at that point. Finished path, finished boss.

But I didn’t get 1250 crystals.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★

cur53d said:

These accounts should just be deleted if they can't be corrected. They knew it was wrong

Not as wrong as the bug being there to begin with. Imagine having a million dollars on your doorstep due to a mailing error. Its life changing for you, but then police show up later arresting you, and confiscating the million dollars or anything you’ve purchased with it. Now you’re just in jail.
    You'd have to be incredibly stupid to spend money that you know doesn't belong to you (especially such a high amount), any person with three brain cells would try to give it back and find an actual solution. What were you even thinking when you came up with this example my guy? Lol
    Sounds to me you just took the point too literally rather than for what it is lol. Always some meat munchers for kabam i swear breh
    I didn't take anything literally, he's comparing a situation to another one to prove a point "breh" and the truth is, only a troglodyte would do that. The fact that you're sucking off the guy that came up with that incredibly moronic comparison is embarrassing "breh".
    Im gonna be real with you. I really dont care about anyone or anyones feelings here. Breh.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,121 ★★★★★

cur53d said:

These accounts should just be deleted if they can't be corrected. They knew it was wrong

Not as wrong as the bug being there to begin with. Imagine having a million dollars on your doorstep due to a mailing error. Its life changing for you, but then police show up later arresting you, and confiscating the million dollars or anything you’ve purchased with it. Now you’re just in jail.
    You'd have to be incredibly stupid to spend money that you know doesn't belong to you (especially such a high amount), any person with three brain cells would try to give it back and find an actual solution. What were you even thinking when you came up with this example my guy? Lol
    Also look how many people opened the crystals. Apparently everyone was just dumb for getting suckered by kabam.
    You're saying anyone who knows how to tie their shoelaces would see 1.2k mythic crystals and think "yep this is definitely intended, nothing will happen if I open them".
    *Common sense has left the chat* is what you're trying to say then?
  • Options
    lslsksksksklslsksksksk Posts: 1

lmfao - Kabam Miike strikes again.

Claiming rewards is an "exploitable bug" what a joke.

Kabam! Come play our game and get punished for our mistakes! Pay for features that we'll break and not fix nearly as swiftly as patch out errors that benefit players!

It's not claiming the rewards; it's the people that are trying their hardest to open every crystal that they can right now because they know that this isn't intended.

You also can't compare these two bugs. We've said this a lot, and I know you all know it, but not every bug is the same. This is a server-side fix, which is very different from a bug that requires a hotfix. We are working to fix that as soon as we can, and putting in more effort than it's taking to fix this issue, but that doesn't mean it's physically going to be as fast to fix.
    So are you banning everyone who opened a bunch of crystals?
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    Is this gonna be like on kabams old transformers forged to fight game when there was a St Patrick’s arena giving out hundreds of 5 star bot crystals instead of shards back in 2021? All they did then was give everyone a free 5 star crystal in the in game mail. No accounts were altered by kabam to remove the crystals or characters unlocked through them.
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105

cur53d said:

Also look how many people opened the crystals. Apparently everyone was just dumb for getting suckered by kabam.
    You're saying anyone who knows how to tie their shoelaces would see 1.2k mythic crystals and think "yep this is definitely intended, nothing will happen if I open them".
    You seem to be personally affected by this situation. I am here to support you my friend. We all have tough times, i know it can be emotional seeing players on a mobile video game getting rewards that you’re not getting. But its ok, its gonna get reverted. Im here for you if things get worse.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

cur53d said:

No one is arguing that players who claimed the rewards should get banned. That's not an exploitive behavior. But actually opening the crystals is both exploitive and potentially bannable behavior, and yes this also happens in the real world. Most states in the US do not have finders keepers laws. If you do not take reasonable steps to locate the owner of found property you could be in violation of the law. Moreover the situation you're describing is even more cut and dried: if a million dollars shows up on your doorstep due to "a mailing error" then you wouldn't be the addressee. Spending that money would be a crime in almost every state in the US (and in most other jurisdictions as well), and subject you to both civil and criminal penalties. You're supposed to know better, and saying "wasn't my error so too bad" in court is unlikely to be considered a reasonable defense.

You can't be responsible for other people's errors, so it is not a crime to receive a million dollars through no fault of your own. But you are not legally allowed to exploit other people's errors just because they are other people's errors: that can and often is a crime. It would be better if people learned such life lessons in the context of a video game first, before they find themselves just in jail, wondering why their internet logic didn't help them.
    Yeah i got that, but in this instance its really just a game, but im hearing that what kabam miike is saying and honestly thats enough for me. I appreciate him for being vocal.
  • Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104
    I had 340 mythic crystals and Kabam took them away. I did the side event for those crystals and I don’t think it’s fair for them to take them away without warning.
  • Options

cur53d said:

You seem to be personally affected by this situation. I am here to support you my friend. We all have tough times, i know it can be emotional seeing players on a mobile video game getting rewards that you’re not getting. But its ok, its gonna get reverted. Im here for you if things get worse.
    I didn't expect much from a guy who would spend a million dollars (that didn't belong to him) and then cry if he got thrown into jail but somehow I'm surprised this is the best comeback you were able to come up with since you have no counter arguments whatsoever. Sad.
  • Options
    You’re just beefing at this point buddy.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Nobody's beefing her lol you just can't claim people "didn't know" cause it was obvious. 1.2k mythics crystals for free? Seriously? 🤣
  • Options

cur53d said:

I didn't expect much from a guy who would spend a million dollars (that didn't belong to him) and then cry if he got thrown into jail but somehow I'm surprised this is the best comeback you were able to come up with since you have no counter arguments whatsoever. Sad.
    What is there to argue? You took what i said personally which is your choice, but i will not stoop down to that level because its not that serious. I guess what im trying to say is that you hold no relevance to me and your opinion is invalidated is all. Im sorry i didnt put much of a fight, but i will bow down gracefully to help you fulfill your fantasy :smile:
  • Options

Op, instead of giving you back the 340 crystals that clearly were not intentional, I hope they supplement them with a ban.

Why?
  • Options
    HSS75 said:

Armed07 said:

I had 340 mythic crystals and Kabam took them away. I did the side event for those crystals and I don’t think it’s fair for them to take them away without warning.

Lol, you weren't even meant to get them at all it is a BUG so they took what you had away and everything you got from those you opened will also be taken away.
    Actually?
  • Options
    Get em anti lol
  • Options

Nobody's beefing her lol you just can't claim people "didn't know" cause it was obvious. 1.2k mythics crystals for free? Seriously? 🤣

basically just arguing about nothing.
  • Options

basically just arguing about nothing.
    Im just here to see forums burn. Rarely come here. W name btw Roddy
  • Options
    thank you sir. im not here often either, just wanted to see the disaster that erupted.
  • Options

cur53d said:

What is there to argue? You took what i said personally which is your choice, but i will not stoop down to that level because its not that serious. I guess what im trying to say is that you hold no relevance to me and your opinion is invalidated is all. Im sorry i didnt put much of a fight, but i will bow down gracefully to help you fulfill your fantasy :smile:
    Nothing here was taken personally. You made a dumb comparison as if the people who opened the crystals didn't know any better, they did lol others also pointed out what you said makes no sense.
  • Options
    Armed07 said:

To all you hoping I get banned, I won’t name names (Chatterofforums) I hope you have a bad night.

Nah he right though. But nobody deserves a ban really, except kabams peasants
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 668 ★★★
    Atleast you got the other 910
This discussion has been closed.