**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Addressing Mythic Crystal Issue (1250 Crystals instead of Shards)

Comments

• Options
    Armed07Armed07 Posts: 104

Armed07 said:

To all you hoping I get banned, I won’t name names (Chatterofforums) I hope you have a bad night.

Nah he right though. But nobody deserves a ban really, except kabams peasants
    It ain’t my fault they messed up

• Options
    Samanun said:

Atleast you got the other 910

Silver linings
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

It is. It is fair.

Why I did the work for them
    Anyone thinking for about 5 seconds would know that 340 crystals couldn’t be a legitimate reward for such little effort. There was a bug, Kabam is correcting that bug. You worked for 340 shards, not for 340 crystals.
    I didn’t know . Will I get in trouble
    Since they took them away, no, you will not. If you opened any of them they will also be taking back anything you got, but if you didn’t touch any of them then you’re good to press on as normal.
    Edit: this is assuming you started at 340 and not more.
  • Options

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

It is. It is fair.

Why I did the work for them
    Anyone thinking for about 5 seconds would know that 340 crystals couldn’t be a legitimate reward for such little effort. There was a bug, Kabam is correcting that bug. You worked for 340 shards, not for 340 crystals.
    I didn’t know . Will I get in trouble
    Since they took them away, no, you will not. If you opened any of them they will also be taking back anything you got, but if you didn’t touch any of them then you’re good to press on as normal.
    Edit: this is assuming you started at 340 and not more.
    Started at 1250
  • Options
    willemadnnel117willemadnnel117 Posts: 62
    Brah are you for real? Did you expect everyone would go "aye you deserve that 1250 crystals for the few fights you did" it was something like 10 fights. They will never let us keep rewards like that. Anything less; maybe. But can you imagine a how people would rocket their accounts with that?
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Armed07 said:

I’m going to stop replying because of the negativity. It isn’t good for my mental health. I hope they let me keep the rewards tho.

They won't, how many times do we have to tell you?
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,098 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

To all you hoping I get banned, I won’t name names (Chatterofforums) I hope you have a bad night.

Nah he right though. But nobody deserves a ban really, except kabams peasants
    It ain’t my fault they messed up

My dear son no no no you have got it all wrong. Its because they messed up that its entirely your fault. Remember, this is kabam we are talking about.
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,759 ★★★
    Coppin said:

Err..

Dang, chose the paragon offer.
    Got T6BC shards
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    has anyone tried claiming those since there wasn’t a picture? kinda wanna know before i claim it.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,653 ★★★★★

has anyone tried claiming those since there wasn’t a picture? kinda wanna know before i claim it.

I thought about it but held off just in case
  • Options

Armed07 said:

I’m going to stop replying because of the negativity. It isn’t good for my mental health. I hope they let me keep the rewards tho.

It’s not negative to learn that you are wrong. That is part of life. You’re going to be wrong at some point and you should be grateful that there are people out there that are willing to help you see where you are. Mental health isn’t some crutch you can use to bow out whenever you don’t like what’s going on. There are people out there with legitimate mental health issues that you (and many others in our world) are trivializing by crying wolf every time you react like this. Here are the facts - you did something wrong (whether you agree or not), the powers that be are going to correct it and you have no choice but to live with the result. That’s not negative just because you don’t like it.

They are not going to let you keep the rewards. They will be taken and you will have to live with it.
    I appreciate what you’re saying but I didn’t know I was doing anything wrong. When I went to forums for help I was attacked and people started to tell me I’m going to get banned. It scared me because my account is years old and I love this game. I thought the community was more helpful and positive so it did make me sad.
  • Options

Armed07 said:

You are the one who made a post that you only got to open over 900 crystals that you never should have got and didn't get to open the other 340 that you never should of had and you expected sympathy?!?!
    I never asked for sympathy. I asked a question and then made it public that I was sad with the responses and rudeness of others.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

You are the one who made a post that you only got to open over 900 crystals that you never should have got and didn't get to open the other 340 that you never should of had and you expected sympathy?!?!
    I never asked for sympathy. I asked a question and then made it public that I was sad with the responses and rudeness of others.
    It's fair if you didn't know and I apologize, but you gotta check the rest of the forums before making a public post demanding that Kabam give you your stuff back. There are so many threads dedicated to this problem, it would've been very easy to figure out what happened.
  • Options
    RoddyRodster77RoddyRodster77 Posts: 60
    Wait until he sees what happened in his absence.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 910 ★★★
    Reset the progress offer something like 3k 7* shards across the board or something like that
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    DUHveed said:

DNA3000 said:

cur53d said:

These accounts should just be deleted if they can't be corrected. They knew it was wrong

Not as wrong as the bug being there to begin with. Imagine having a million dollars on your doorstep due to a mailing error. Its life changing for you, but then police show up later arresting you, and confiscating the million dollars or anything you’ve purchased with it. Now you’re just in jail.
    No one is arguing that players who claimed the rewards should get banned. That's not an exploitive behavior. But actually opening the crystals is both exploitive and potentially bannable behavior, and yes this also happens in the real world. Most states in the US do not have finders keepers laws. If you do not take reasonable steps to locate the owner of found property you could be in violation of the law. Moreover the situation you're describing is even more cut and dried: if a million dollars shows up on your doorstep due to "a mailing error" then you wouldn't be the addressee. Spending that money would be a crime in almost every state in the US (and in most other jurisdictions as well), and subject you to both civil and criminal penalties. You're supposed to know better, and saying "wasn't my error so too bad" in court is unlikely to be considered a reasonable defense.

You can't be responsible for other people's errors, so it is not a crime to receive a million dollars through no fault of your own. But you are not legally allowed to exploit other people's errors just because they are other people's errors: that can and often is a crime. It would be better if people learned such life lessons in the context of a video game first, before they find themselves just in jail, wondering why their internet logic didn't help them.
    Just as an aside, opening US mail when you are not the addressee is federal crime

Good thing i dont live un the US i mean It is still a crime here but its much less likely to get US mail over here
  • Options
    DarkmagicDarkmagic Posts: 10
    Wow i have been gone for a while. Yeah this is a big mess
This discussion has been closed.