Poorest Rewards ever seen in years of gameplay

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Member Posts: 282 ★★
Kabam, the rewards from the inferno quest is pathetic and worse ever seen in my last 7 years game...

In what practical knowledge you guys designed this... As a cavilier, getting 400 4*s for completing a path...

Totally pissed off.... After seeing this, now just decided not to play and waste time...

Comments

• BlackOracleBlackOracle Member Posts: 256 ★★★
    Cool, thanks. Try going for the higher tiers then.
  • coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Member Posts: 322 ★★★
    I like the rifts and I think the rewards are fine. There’s sig stones on one of the paths, a decent amount of gold on another path, a generic gem on another path, and 6* shards on every path. (Paragon player)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Honestly the rewards seem a lot better than I previously thought. Just today I've gotten 650k gold from doing one path and opening one Inferno Crystal.

This is the perfect opportunity to target any rewards you've been particularly low on. If you're looking more for generally high amounts of everything, wait till next month.
  • Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Member Posts: 271 ★★
    I did all paths at once but got lucky I even noticed it was possible. If I only did one path I'd def be upset.
    ZsirhcZ said:

I am definitely one of those that was unaware that I could do all the paths and wasted my entry. Leave it to Kabam to not fully explain something.

You're not supposed to be able to do all of the paths. You didn't waste your entry if you just did one of the paths.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 199
    So potatoslice did the impossible ?
    ZsirhcZ said:

So potatoslice did the impossible ?

Potatoslice did the bug, and will most likely have all but one of those path rewards taken away
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 199
    Ah. Ok
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    I mean, they are literally miles above what rifts used to give, but I suppose you're assuming that they are being normalized with reward inflation...

Also, they're definitely not bad. Either give an actual comparison with facts/figures, or stop basing your complaints off the worst result of a randomly generated reward. If you left because this annoyed you then good. This game may not be for you if you don't like RNG.

Also...... you're only Cav after having played for 7 years? Either you definitely did not play more than one fight per day over those 7 years (slight exaggeration, but only slight), or you took enough time off that you shouldn't include that anecdote to try to make your opinion sound more valid.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Member Posts: 282 ★★
    edited July 2023
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

The rewards are mediocre, but what’s even worse is how they decided to handle when players can knock out rifts. Apparently like one person complained that there was nothing to do in June because they could just finish the SQ in less than a week, so now they decided to do this.

Actually, this is literally how June was supposed to work but it was bugged or rather there was a design flaw where the objectives were gated by day but the rewards stash was not, so players could simply circumvent the daily timer and claim everything immediately. July isn't a reaction to complaints about June, rather the complaints about June were due to the design flaw in June that was fixed in July's SQ.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Emilia90 said:

The rewards are mediocre, but what’s even worse is how they decided to handle when players can knock out rifts. Apparently like one person complained that there was nothing to do in June because they could just finish the SQ in less than a week, so now they decided to do this.

Actually, this is literally how June was supposed to work but it was bugged or rather there was a design flaw where the objectives were gated by day but the rewards stash was not, so players could simply circumvent the daily timer and claim everything immediately. July isn't a reaction to complaints about June, rather the complaints about June were due to the design flaw in June that was fixed in July's SQ.
    Thanks for clarifying! Regardless, I think it’s pretty mediocre design to have people do a rift a day and no more. I was fine with weekly gates but this seems like it’s just too much
  • RiasGremoryRiasGremory Member Posts: 238
    bhuv9191 said:

Kabam, the rewards from the inferno quest is pathetic and worse ever seen in my last 7 years game...

In what practical knowledge you guys designed this... As a cavilier, getting 400 4*s for completing a path...

Totally pissed off.... After seeing this, now just decided not to play and waste time...

Man i would be so happy to get 400 4*s in one path

I like the rifts and I think the rewards are fine. There’s sig stones on one of the paths, a decent amount of gold on another path, a generic gem on another path, and 6* shards on every path. (Paragon player)

Dude and what the inferno event are you trying to do with that 1 sig stone ... , these days they should give us 100 a path
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    bhuv9191 said:

Seriously? You have been playing for 7 years and still a cavalier?