**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Is the Side Quest working as expected? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 175

No this is not intended and we are working to address this as soon as we can.

Hey Mike may I suggest a simple solution?

For those who have exploited the bug just don't grant them entries for a week, that would be the easier way than to take back rewards.
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 243 ★★
    How are we supposed to have known not to clear all paths, I thought next week I'd get thronebreaker unlocked. Like does it even clearly explain anything for the quest? Everyone in my alliance is like confused.
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★

How are we supposed to have known not to clear all paths, I thought next week I'd get thronebreaker unlocked. Like does it even clearly explain anything for the quest? Everyone in my alliance is like confused.

The description of the secondary quest is on the forum..........
  • Options
    CaptainZexalCaptainZexal Posts: 19
    People need to leave spiders alone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Everything is explained in a pinned post, but it's always understandable if you just don't get it. You likely won't be banned for clearing all paths, but the extra rewards you got will most likely be removed from your account.
  • Options

Everything is explained in a pinned post, but it's always understandable if you just don't get it. You likely won't be banned for clearing all paths, but the extra rewards you got will most likely be removed from your account.
    Better to just not let those that completed it run again imo. Like which rewards will they take? We are already apparently guaranteed a six awakener.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Better to just not let those that completed it run again imo. Like which rewards will they take? We are already apparently guaranteed a six awakener.
    Not really. It's the same, except they'll have to deal with players complaining about not getting to run it again. They'll take anything you didn't get from your first path. If you were sent to Path A, they'll take everything from Path B to E.

We are guaranteed one 6* gem, and we'll get that from an item we're given later. This bug would allow you to get 2 guaranteed gems if they let you keep it, and about 30 guaranteed gems if they let the bug stay.
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 426 ★★

Not really. It's the same, except they'll have to deal with players complaining about not getting to run it again. They'll take anything you didn't get from your first path. If you were sent to Path A, they'll take everything from Path B to E.

We are guaranteed one 6* gem, and we'll get that from an item we're given later. This bug would allow you to get 2 guaranteed gems if they let you keep it, and about 30 guaranteed gems if they let the bug stay.
    I’ll be that one player who wont exploit this, when i get the 6* generic gem path again, i’ll just end my run there so i dont get into issues with Kabam
  • Options
    SoundwarpSoundwarp Posts: 47
    edited July 2023
    So I’m confused if I get the choose your own path as a thronebreaker, can I do threat level 5 and get the generic gem?
  • Options
    Willjackson16Willjackson16 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited July 2023
    This has happened to me had to use a decent amount of revives as it wouldn’t let me leave till I completed the map I would prefer to either not enter again for the side quest or take back the rewards
  • Options
    hotduelisthotduelist Posts: 16

No this is not intended and we are working to address this as soon as we can.

I'm stuck on the champion choice Node and it won't let me advance. Keeps making me trying and select a champion to swap over and over
  • Options
    Soundwarp said:

So I’m confused if I get the choose your own path as a thronebreaker, can I do threat level 5 and get the generic gem?

Nobody knows, the sidequest makes zero sense even to those who claim to understand it
  • Options
    Littleha132Littleha132 Posts: 4
    edited July 2023
    Will players get banned for receiving rewards from more than one path?
  • Options
    KingBob426KingBob426 Posts: 12
    Hey guys, I'm currently in the bugged version of the side quest with the portal glitch that is on top of the character selector. I used the portal and took it to B, not knowing that it was a glitch. I currently haven't done anything on this path B yet and don't know whether or not I should leave or finish off path B and try to finish the quest. I'm not trying to get banned for just one extra path that I didn't know I shouldn't do. Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 175

Hey guys, I'm currently in the bugged version of the side quest with the portal glitch that is on top of the character selector. I used the portal and took it to B, not knowing that it was a glitch. I currently haven't done anything on this path B yet and don't know whether or not I should leave or finish off path B and try to finish the quest. I'm not trying to get banned for just one extra path that I didn't know I shouldn't do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Just do path B and go to boss else u won't get either the first path rewards
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,000 ★★★★
    Yeah I'm done playing for awhile, the game is on fire rn and I don't wanna get burned
  • Options

Will players get banned for receiving rewards from more than one path?

That is what I'm trying to figure out. I don't want to get banned for a mistake on Kabam's part in which I didn't know what to do.
  • Options
    Wolf911 said:

Just do path B and go to boss else u won't get either the first path rewards
    Alright thanks, I'm going to go do that now, and if I can't go to the boss after path B (which is the second worst path with minimal reward gain), idk what to do then.
  • Options
    BiggerKevBiggerKev Posts: 21
    On top of running multiple paths, I’m finding myself stuck at the node/portal now and unable to proceed to another path or the boss. Restarting hasn’t helped.

I don’t expect to keep the 4 path’s worth of items, but I would like to finish the quest and not have to quit out. Just gonna leave the game alone until I see an update lol
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 927 ★★★★★
    So a bunch of people got a free awakening gem today huh? Cool. That seems fair.
  • Options
    1xKöftespieß1xKöftespieß Posts: 43
    BiggerKev said:

On top of running multiple paths, I’m finding myself stuck at the node/portal now and unable to proceed to another path or the boss. Restarting hasn’t helped.

I don’t expect to keep the 4 path’s worth of items, but I would like to finish the quest and not have to quit out. Just gonna leave the game alone until I see an update lol

Try to autoplay
  • Options
    Angry_Birds11Angry_Birds11 Posts: 4

Same here, I couldn't go to final boss directly and I got all rewards
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 ★★★★★
    I chose the character selector even though I didn't need to swap champs, and I missed the bug. Oh well lol
  • Options
    BiggerKev said:

So you have gone through every path and still can't get to the boss? Just asking bc I'm finishing up my 2nd path now and don't know if I will get to the boss yet
  • Options
    DirtyGrmlinDirtyGrmlin Posts: 7
    So where are you guys posting open positions for game testers? That has to have been approved in the budget by now, right?