Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,335 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

It would be insane for them not to reply to this issue, no matter the other things going on. Even something like "we’ll look into this" is enough for now, but when things have cooled down, a better reply is required.

I hope to God they don't just so we can all watch you whine like a baby more
    This comment aged really well!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

mitchy231 said:

Being someone to took Zemo to R5 and this being a large part of his play style seems like a total cop out of a response. Saying that the "vast majority of players do not use this feature" just cannot be true. That is the whole reason I ranked him up as that "feature" works perfectly for short to mid length fights (not long fights).

And to make a user base rely on a "Trello Board" that I did not even know existed until today (and I am an extremely active player) seems like such a bad answer. Especially AFTER he already went through his "rebalancing" and no one said a single thing about this during the release notes.

You took a champion that had a very specific use for high tier players and completely gutted him. I have no idea how any rational person thinks that is an ok answer.

For a top tier war/BG player, this has pretty much made him useless on attack. I still do not understand how not only did he go through his initial testing, but also his rebalancing and this was never brought up once as a bug. And then to "blame the user" for not knowing this was not working as attended is just so baffling (let's just blame the user for all of the different levels of mistakes we have made). If I ran my company this way, it would be out of business in a heart beat.

This is more of a vent than anything else, but come on. This really is the definition of bad customer service (bait and switch). For someone who spends quite a lot on this game, it seems like Kabam keeps going out of their way to make me not want to do that anymore. I just do not understand. This was such an easy opportunity for Kabam to do the right thing. I just do not get it.

I did post a reply to this, but it got deleted...
    So I'll say it in a different way.. you hit the nail on the head, especially when you said "blame the user" if I make numerous mistakes that affects people, then gaslight them, im a specific type of person...
    I see your first response two comments above this one, I don't think it was deleted
  • Options
    JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Posts: 123 ★★★
    edited July 2023

mitchy231 said:

Being someone to took Zemo to R5 and this being a large part of his play style seems like a total cop out of a response. Saying that the "vast majority of players do not use this feature" just cannot be true. That is the whole reason I ranked him up as that "feature" works perfectly for short to mid length fights (not long fights).

And to make a user base rely on a "Trello Board" that I did not even know existed until today (and I am an extremely active player) seems like such a bad answer. Especially AFTER he already went through his "rebalancing" and no one said a single thing about this during the release notes.

You took a champion that had a very specific use for high tier players and completely gutted him. I have no idea how any rational person thinks that is an ok answer.

For a top tier war/BG player, this has pretty much made him useless on attack. I still do not understand how not only did he go through his initial testing, but also his rebalancing and this was never brought up once as a bug. And then to "blame the user" for not knowing this was not working as attended is just so baffling (let's just blame the user for all of the different levels of mistakes we have made). If I ran my company this way, it would be out of business in a heart beat.

This is more of a vent than anything else, but come on. This really is the definition of bad customer service (bait and switch). For someone who spends quite a lot on this game, it seems like Kabam keeps going out of their way to make me not want to do that anymore. I just do not understand. This was such an easy opportunity for Kabam to do the right thing. I just do not get it.

I did post a reply to this, but it got deleted...
    So I'll say it in a different way.. you hit the nail on the head, especially when you said "blame the user" if I make numerous mistakes that affects people, then gaslight them, im a specific type of person...
    I see your first response two comments above this one, I don't think it was deleted
    It's there again now, I must have missed it.. its late here lol and I've been quite invested in this
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

@Dukenpuke The Zemo Lock is the main reason to bring this champion to r5 lol. They destroyed his whole kit. Now you can just build up your bleed stacks or play a little bit with Zemo vs attuma. He dropped from top 5 to a meme tier i mean how can that be fair.

It would be easy to give RDTs

There are plenty of reasons to R5 Zemo outside of root locking.

I'm not agreeing or disagreeing that you shouldn't get RDTs, just with your assertion that the only reason people R5ed Zemo is to use this strategy.

This discussion has been closed.