**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

I feel sad and furious about those bug

Those bug are really unfair advantage to those who got the opportunity to go early to try, I mean, free generic awakening gem and the 1250 crystals… let be honest, I highly doubt those people get banned and without ban in the next month people will still try whatever bug they see with no repercussions

Comments

• Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    edited July 2023
    A 6* awakening gem is nothing these days , even more nothing if you dont have sig stones ... and peoples who openend the mythic crystals there rewards from these gets removed
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,586 ★★★★★

A 6* awakening gem is nothing these days , even more nothing if you dont have sig stones ... and peoples who openend the mythic crystals there rewards from these gets removed

Your name paired with you being in lockup is really funny to me for some reason lol
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★

Those bug are really unfair advantage to those who got the opportunity to go early to try, I mean, free generic awakening gem and the 1250 crystals… let be honest, I highly doubt those people get banned and without ban in the next month people will still try whatever bug they see with no repercussions

Those players are getting their rewards back from them, since it was a bug
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227
    ahmynuts said:

Your name paired with you being in lockup is really funny to me for some reason lol
    XD
  • Options
    I totally understand when the players are taking advantage of a bug and should be punish but why in the world would you guys try to blame everything to us when it shows that kabam does not test their games on every department is really frustrating that we the players have to always paid the price for your mistake how come we just get told don't do it you should know better and every single time ban ban if is your guys mistake. how is it that with the time the game has been out it has not been prove on types of errors i do not know this hole mess it is just that a big mess for both the players and of curse the company always make then self the victim.