Options

*Heads up to Kabam regarding Mythic crystals bug*

Sparky9494Sparky9494 Posts: 58
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
I missed that bug and I'm telling you clearly that if all the benefits of all those who abused that bug will not be taken away I'm gonna quit the game and refund my 4th of July purchases (1,500$)
Cheers!
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    JustAGuyJustAGuy Posts: 84
    Don’t worry they are removing champs.
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 886 ★★★★
    I saw a pic of 50k 7 star shards from those crystals. Missed out big time, but kabam is taking it away anyways
  • Options

First, they’re not going to lose sleep over you quitting.
    Second, a little homework will get you off your pedestal. Miike already confirmed that everything anyone gained from those crystals will be removed. If there’s too much to remove (like if someone opened all 1250 crystals) there could be bans.

For me alone surely they aint gonna lose any sleep but I can assure you that if they won't completely recycle this situation, I'm not gonna stay alone.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Second, a little homework will get you off your pedestal. Miike already confirmed that everything anyone gained from those crystals will be removed. If there’s too much to remove (like if someone opened all 1250 crystals) there could be bans.

For me alone surely they aint gonna lose any sleep but I can assure you that if they won't completely recycle this situation, I'm not gonna stay alone.
    Which thankfully they already said they are planning to do. Everyone that exploited this bug today will either lose everything they gained or everything they have.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 235 ★★
    Bro that money gone fam
  • Options
    Iamnike said:

Bro that money gone fam

Nope, I paid with a visa that gives me the opportunity to retract any purchases I made during the last 90 days, and 4th of July is really fresh so it won't even gonna be a hustle.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,475 ★★★★★

Which thankfully they already said they are planning to do. Everyone that exploited this bug today will either lose everything they gained or everything they have.
    How exactly are they going to take everything else away though? How do you take away progression or items gained from other content due to their roster being stacked now. If it takes them weeks to fix this, these people will still get something out of the whole situation.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

I missed that bug and I'm telling you clearly that if all the benefits of all those who abused that bug will not be taken away I'm gonna quit the game and refund my 4th of July purchases (1,500$)
    Cheers!

Gang chill its only 5 and 6*s with a couple 7*s. If you whaling out you still gonna be light years ahead lol
  • Options
    doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,736 ★★★
    What was the mistake???
    Don't see thread for it.
    I guess I should be glad I missed it so fir certain I won't get banned but am curious.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,475 ★★★★★

Cheers!

Gang chill its only 5 and 6*s with a couple 7*s. If you whaling out you still gonna be light years ahead lol
    Lol this guy can't even do basic math.
  • Options
    PacemanPaceman Posts: 15

Why do you have such a chip on your shoulder?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Paceman said:

I’m more of a snacker than a big meal guy.
  • Options
    PacemanPaceman Posts: 15

Paceman said:

I’m more of a snacker than a big meal guy.
    Fair enough then
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    ****, the iso/gold alone will be significant. No way they can get everything back. Champs maybe, but the gold/iso....reducing signature levels. Idk...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

****, the iso/gold alone will be significant. No way they can get everything back. Champs maybe, but the gold/iso....reducing signature levels. Idk...

They can definitely do all that too. It's just data, they can see every time a player opens a crystal and exactly what they got.

I'm just worried about content completion. If they pulled and ranked up a bunch of insane champions and then pushed their way through BGs, how could they know whether the unearned champions were used? Will they refuse to roll back content or provide bans if they aren't 100% sure they completed it due to the bugged crystals?
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Less talk, more action. Just quit, nobody cares
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Iamnike said:

Bro that money gone fam

Nope, I paid with a visa that gives me the opportunity to retract any purchases I made during the last 90 days, and 4th of July is really fresh so it won't even gonna be a hustle.
    You might want to read the fine print on that, as there is ALWAYS fine print on those kind of things, which ALWAYS include multiple exceptions that are not eligible. I would be willing to be that buying units on a mobile game that you likely already spent would very likely be something covered in the not eligible list.

Also, those things ALWAYS have maximum amounts so even if for some odd reason this was covered, I'd be willing to bet you wouldn't get all your $1500 back.
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105

I agree. Folks like @ItsClobberinTime who get too emotional or folks like @DNA3000 who make sense but get too technical really just doing too much at this point. Best we can do now is wait to see what kabam does and go from there
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

I agree. Folks like @ItsClobberinTime who get too emotional or folks like @DNA3000 who make sense but get too technical really just doing too much at this point. Best we can do now is wait to see what kabam does and go from there
    You're right. DNA made a mistake taking time out of their day to give you a reasonable explanation that you didn't deserve. Move on, bro
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

You're right. DNA made a mistake taking time out of their day to give you a reasonable explanation that you didn't deserve. Move on, bro
    With all due disrespect, he does this for everything.
This discussion has been closed.