**KNOWN SPRING OF SORROW ISSUE**
We noticed a number of the Spring of Sorrow objectives aren't working properly, we are investigating and currently working on a potential solution.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Vanquisher of Hades solo objective reward correct?

So I haven’t actually completed the solo objective but looking at preview it seems like TB gift selector is way better than paragon. Is this supposed to visible bug or true? Not sure if it was supposed to be 1.5m gold instead of 150k gold.

Comments

• Options
    Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 34

• Options
    MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70
    Nope it's 150k gold. That's what they have listed in the announcement for the event as well. I agree, I'm not picking that...
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 512 ★★★
    Any stated reason as to why the higher rank has arguably the lesser prize?
  • Options
    Con_RebCon_Reb Posts: 34
    GMAX77 said:

Any stated reason as to why the higher rank has arguably the lesser prize?

My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 491 ★★★
    Thx for the heads up!
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    We know there was a bug with the mythic crystal reward. There have been a few other significant “typos” recently (6* shards in the bobble store and Gambit relic stats) so maybe it is another typo?

Cav rewards even look better than 150k gold. 1.5M makes more sense given the gold requirements for 6/7 stars now and after July 4 I’m sure many people could use some extra gold to go with all the new champs and rank up materials.

Hopefully after all the other fires are put out we can get some clarification on this.

Or maybe it’s to appease all the complaints that TB/Cav players always get slapped in the face with rewards. Who knows anymore…things are making less and less sense daily it seems.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 180 ★★
    I had the same thought. It like Paragon rewards should really be the Cav or lower and then at least current Thronebreaker and Cav rewards should both be moved up by 1.