Zemo needs a buff now, not a nerf and here’s the proof

SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
Now that his lock rotation is gone and he cannot even permalock matchups that apply heavy debuffs to him and remove his armor, we are left with a Zemo that deals no damage and cannot compensate with his utility.
Here’s rank 5 Zemo (no boosts, max sig, no suicides, maxed deep wounds) against a r2 unawakened Kate Bishop.
Exhibit one: RoL winter soldier. Keep in mind this is a damage test so nodes don’t matter, not that he wins in terms of utility either, now that the lock is gone…

But wait, Zemo shines in longer fights where he can build up all his debuffs right? Take another guess:

For now I rest my case, if you want to remove his biggest piece of utility, the ability to lock, then make sure to give him a respectable damage output, being beaten by a r2 at r5 is wild.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Zemo does have a bit more utility than that. Kraven I understand, but Zemo is fine the way he is, you're just not using him in any sort of ideal matchup.
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★

Zemo does have a bit more utility than that. Kraven I understand, but Zemo is fine the way he is, you're just not using him in any sort of ideal matchup.

Which would be this ideal matchup you speak of? Now that the root is changed and soon the armor will be gone?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    edited July 2023

Which would be this ideal matchup you speak of? Now that the root is changed and soon the armor will be gone?
    Fights with immunities or the ability to purify debuffs. Those are the fights he's gonna shine in, and mostly where he's meant to be played. He did shine in long form content when he had the Zemo lock, but he has other, more common uses. Kraven doesn't.

Just give Kabam time to read through the other massive thread made about this and see what they're gonna do. Continuously pushing the point that Zemo is a flat out bad champion now isn't doing anything to help the overall point, it's just subjective.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,428 ★★★★★
    Look at Karatemike’s Zemo video
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,428 ★★★★★
    Zuro said:

EdisonLaw said:

Look at Karatemike’s Zemo video

The thread is two months old lol
    I’m just saying he’s very good
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 414 ★★
    How are these old threads getting revived lmao
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Member Posts: 755 ★★★
    edited September 2023

Fights with immunities or the ability to purify debuffs. Those are the fights he's gonna shine in, and mostly where he's meant to be played. He did shine in long form content when he had the Zemo lock, but he has other, more common uses. Kraven doesn't.

Just give Kabam time to read through the other massive thread made about this and see what they're gonna do. Continuously pushing the point that Zemo is a flat out bad champion now isn't doing anything to help the overall point, it's just subjective.
    Funnily enough Kraven is faster than him even now after the nerf hahahaha, he just got butchered so hard, my god…

Maybe you're just not as skilled as you think you are because you can't lock a defender in place....
    It shows that you haven’t played Kraven…
    I haven’t played kraven
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    Lol random notification I was like "what the hell?"