2023 Battlerealm Brawl and our First Ever Player Summit!

Comments

• SrimankumarSrimankumar Posts: 45
    @Viper18 lol that YouTube channel makes more than you ever earn barking in this forums...also @SlayerOfGods ....i don't think its is official...but if it's actually him...i am very much upset that this reply came out of his mouth...he should not have intervened in this matter...
  • BeroManBeroMan Posts: 280 ★★★★

BeroMan said:

@SlayerOfGods ....i don't think its is official...but if it's actually him...i am very much upset that this reply came out of his mouth...he should not have intervened in this matter...

Buddy, this is the MCOC forums. I'm absolutely free to comment whatever and wherever I want, within the rules. I haven't insulted or degraded anyone - I've simply urged caution. There has been no absolute blanket confirmation as to Kabam's reasonings with every single country's exclusion, so I think that making bold assumptions, accusations and inciting anger and negativity is extremely irresponsible.

If you think that all somehow reflects negatively on me, then I honestly don't know what to tell you.

Either way, there's no need to make things so personal here. Relax.
    Not sure why are you even interested in a conversation about BG Tournament, certainly is not affecting you in any way possible for obvious reasons.
    Why do you always seem so compelled to be incredibly nasty to anyone who challenges you? You reek of insecurity.
    Wow, your skills in psychoanalyzing seem equally strong as in MCOC...
  • TingusPingusTingusPingus Posts: 19
    The great mid-off of 2023
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    I wonder what gif Miike's gonna have for us this week