Mythic Crystal Correction Logistics

Armed07Armed07 Member Posts: 104
What happens if I pulled a new champ out of one of the mythic crystals and then pulled them again out of a 6* crystal. Is he taken away? Do I lose the sigs? Should I use them in content?

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Schwarte said:

I'm pretty sure you'll get to keep them all.

Kabam, as always, takes care of that... ignore the problem until it is forgotten.

Nonsense.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Member Posts: 595 ★★★
    Some people trust kabam too much blindly.
    I do really hope that their rewards get removed but have very little belief that it would be done properly.
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Member Posts: 432 ★★★
    I kept my Diablo I pulled during the mutant tresure island exploit so you'll probs keep your champ tbh
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★

Schwarte said:

I'm pretty sure you'll get to keep them all.

Kabam, as always, takes care of that... ignore the problem until it is forgotten.

Nonsense.
    What non sense?
    It has happend before, and it will keep happening.
    There are many cases of these cav progression which flew under their radar, and is not hurting their pocket.
    L for the team who make these mistakes constantly,
    W for the few players who got away,
    And no effect on investors..
  • Armed07Armed07 Member Posts: 104
    Armed07 said:

What happens if I pulled a new champ out of one of the mythic crystals and then pulled them again out of a 6* crystal. Is he taken away? Do I lose the sigs? Should I use them in content?

Another question- if I pulled and duped a champ from the mythic crystal then put sigs into him, do I get the sig stones back? What about an awakening gem if I used that?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Another question- if I pulled and duped a champ from the mythic crystal then put sigs into him, do I get the sig stones back? What about an awakening gem if I used that?
    You shouldn't no. If you stole a car, then put new tires, stereo, and changed the oil, would you expect to be refunded those upgrades when the cops arrested you and took the car away?
  • CassyCassy Member Posts: 1,078 ★★★
    I can't wait for the "they Take away my *_______* !
    Thats Not fair.

Or

My Hercules! I swear i pulled him after the mystic Crystal. I am 90% Sure at least he was in some other Crystal....

Also i Wonder if U used the unrightfull 7* in the Shooting Stars Event for Exploration what happend to those rewards.
    Cassy said:

I can't wait for the "they Take away my *_______* !
    Thats Not fair.

Or

My Hercules! I swear i pulled him after the mystic Crystal. I am 90% Sure at least he was in some other Crystal....

Also i Wonder if U used the unrightfull 7* in the Shooting Stars Event for Exploration what happend to those rewards.

Had shooting stars explored before the even and Herc at 180 before it

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

You shouldn't no. If you stole a car, then put new tires, stereo, and changed the oil, would you expect to be refunded those upgrades when the cops arrested you and took the car away?
    I didn’t steal anything. Kabam **** and we were able to benefit from it for once and I did.
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

I didn’t steal anything. Kabam **** and we were able to benefit from it for once and I did.
    Let's try again. Let's use the above scenario except you valeted your car, and when you were leaving they accidentally gave you the wrong car that was worth 1250 times what your car is worth (plus the multiplier from 1500 shards to 1 full crystal but I have a feeling I'm losing you so I'll leave it be), you drove away and upgraded the car. Now do you feel like you should get the upgrades back after the police track you down?

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Let's try again. Let's use the above scenario except you valeted your car, and when you were leaving they accidentally gave you the wrong car that was worth 1250 times what your car is worth (plus the multiplier from 1500 shards to 1 full crystal but I have a feeling I'm losing you so I'll leave it be), you drove away and upgraded the car. Now do you feel like you should get the upgrades back after the police track you down?
    Example doesn’t work cause you’re giving the car back no matter what and in the contract it would say not modify it period.

A better example would be you work for one of the richest men in the world and he is constantly treating you like and **** and just doesn’t care about you. One day he pays you more than you’re supposed to and you use that money to catch on bills your are months behind. Should your boss sue you for the money that doesn’t make a difference to him but all difference to you?
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Example doesn’t work cause you’re giving the car back no matter what and in the contract it would say not modify it period.

A better example would be you work for one of the richest men in the world and he is constantly treating you like and **** and just doesn’t care about you. One day he pays you more than you’re supposed to and you use that money to catch on bills your are months behind. Should your boss sue you for the money that doesn’t make a difference to him but all difference to you?
    Yes, as the law applies. And then he should take his money, that you had to give back because it wasn't yours, and spread it around to all the other people who didn't try to unscrupulously take advantage of him.

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Yes, as the law applies. And then he should take his money, that you had to give back because it wasn't yours, and spread it around to all the other people who didn't try to unscrupulously take advantage of him.

So your just mad that you couldn’t “take his money” and because you weren’t given an opportunity to do so you believe that those that did get that opportunity must be punished while you should be rewarded?
    Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

So your just mad that you couldn’t “take his money” and because you weren’t given an opportunity to do so you believe that those that did get that opportunity must be punished while you should be rewarded?
    Not at all. I had the opportunity to select that reward and didn't. I have every 5* in the basic duped and all but 3 6* in the basic. The gold and iso would be meaningless to me. The 7* shards would be nice but I try to play the game correctly and go through life with the morals I was raised with. So no I'm not mad at all.

What's more troublesome is the health of the game. This will cause newer players to quit. Further getting all these new champs will hurt players like you in the same way the repeated nerfs to act 6 did and being able to just power through with a 6*r5 Hercules with nearly unlimited revives while we did it with 5*r4 champs. You think players in celestial are better than you because of rosters but I guarantee you they could switch rosters with you and still destroy you.

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Armed07 said:

Not at all. I had the opportunity to select that reward and didn't. I have every 5* in the basic duped and all but 3 6* in the basic. The gold and iso would be meaningless to me. The 7* shards would be nice but I try to play the game correctly and go through life with the morals I was raised with. So no I'm not mad at all.

What's more troublesome is the health of the game. This will cause newer players to quit. Further getting all these new champs will hurt players like you in the same way the repeated nerfs to act 6 did and being able to just power through with a 6*r5 Hercules with nearly unlimited revives while we did it with 5*r4 champs. You think players in celestial are better than you because of rosters but I guarantee you they could switch rosters with you and still destroy you.
    I went through all of act 6 before the nerds when I only had one 5* at r5 which was CMM. The games economy is **** because of how advanced the rosters of player in celestial 5 is. They get it that far just because of money. I have been playing everyday for multiple hours day and am a casual spender but, someone like Seatin can stop playing for a year and come back spend hundreds of dollars on July 4th and absolutely completely pass up all the work I’ve done. I had most 5*’s before this and pulled like 20 new six stars which were mostly groot and iron fist level champs. The games health is so bad that for someone who doesn’t spend money or grind arena it takes me a week to level up a r4 champ. Newer players won’t quit because of this glitch, what will make them quit is seeing how much progress money will get you.