Of course you wouldn’t give rank downs for Zemo

2»

Comments

• I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Nichoas_1 said:

@ahmynuts because he’s the one who wrote that Kraven will get rdts but zemo won’t. What kind of horse **** is that?!

So you're shooting the messenger? It's not like he makes any of these decisions. He's just the one who relays the info to us. At least give him a break till Jax gets back. Man's had it rough this week
    Shooting the messenger sends a message 👍
    Yes. The message of disrespect.
    Nah it's usually a signal to declare war
    I just want us to get RDTs which we rightfully deserve
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Nichoas_1 said:

@ahmynuts because he’s the one who wrote that Kraven will get rdts but zemo won’t. What kind of horse **** is that?!

So you're shooting the messenger? It's not like he makes any of these decisions. He's just the one who relays the info to us. At least give him a break till Jax gets back. Man's had it rough this week
    Declare war? Huh?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,282 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Nichoas_1 said:

Getting mad and aggressive at Miike for communicating the message isn't the best approach on this, I mean do you really think Miike has anito do with that decision? That decision is likely made by a completely different department and likely someone in a higher position.

You getting mad at Miike is like someone getting mad at a reporter who is reporting the news on an action that a company is taking. Being mad at the decision and the messenger is not one in the same.
    Thank you, that's what I'm saying. Man is getting absolutely flamed just for relaying a direct message from the devs

Mike is the voice/go-to between us and developers. Stop acting like this man will get stressed from reading negative comments. It’s his job. Listen, relay, report. If we are mad, you know damn well he will relay to devs that there are many very mad people requesting compensation for the bush-league silent nerf they did on champ’s abilities. Not everyone reads forums and knows wth is going on why these champs are changed.

I'm not saying he shouldn't do his job. Obviously he is a go between and we want him to relay our thoughts and the deva thoughts. I'm saying getting angry DIRECTLY at him for something the devs said is unreasonable and unproductive. Directly attacking Mike for just doing his job is flat out stupid. It's not his fault the devs hate us lmao
  • Death33Death33 Member Posts: 110 ★★
    They need to issue tickets for zemo. Such bs
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★
    Nice timing with this Zemo stuff as he was on my radar to R5 but I think I’ll R5 Nick Fury or KP instead
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

Mackey said:

ahmynuts said:

Nichoas_1 said:

Declare war? Huh?
    You kill the messanger, you indicate that you don't want peace and then the war music starts...
  • AMS94AMS94 Member Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    Death33 said:

It’s so dumb. I had no idea the “zemo lock” was a bug. Ranked up Zemo as my only r5, then weeks later this happens and I’m ****. He’s still decent but a shell of his former self. I went off of YTers videos and opinions and none stated it was a bug. Was I supposed to research into the trellis board??? What the hell is that.

And it's very possible that the Youtuber whose videos made u rank up Zemo is a CCP member & also makes deep dive videos
    Great player, but his silence doesn't really help
    And the Trello board nonsense is just a sad excuse.....most people don't even know about it, let alone be updated with it
  • MeogiiーさんMeogiiーさん Member Posts: 15
    edited July 2023
    AMS94 said:

Death33 said:

It’s so dumb. I had no idea the “zemo lock” was a bug. Ranked up Zemo as my only r5, then weeks later this happens and I’m ****. He’s still decent but a shell of his former self. I went off of YTers videos and opinions and none stated it was a bug. Was I supposed to research into the trellis board??? What the hell is that.

And it's very possible that the Youtuber whose videos made u rank up Zemo is a CCP member & also makes deep dive videos
    Great player, but his silence doesn't really help
    And the Trello board nonsense is just a sad excuse.....most people don't even know about it, let alone be updated with it
    The YouTuber in question has made a statement.

But regardless this whole situation is grossly unethical. If there is a 3-month period in which the Devs are allowed to make whatever balancing changes they deem fit, then why is the "incomplete" product being made available for purchase?
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    You guys over reached on zemo. Now it’s time to give the community compensation for reaching beyond the three months and making extra changes to the champion that were never specified as bugs. That’s called fair. @Kabam Miike
  • Nichoas_1Nichoas_1 Member Posts: 144 ★★
    I’ll tag you every day if I have to to from now on. We the community demand a change to your stance. If you were making regular balance changes I would not care. This is clearly reaching beyond that point with this character. Compensation is a MUST
This discussion has been closed.