Combo Tracker Could Better...

01000100 Member Posts: 58
I see a lot of potential in the Combo Tracker. Kabam is on the right track.

Pros:
1. Help new players
2. Identify input of models
3. Improve game experience

Cons:
1. There is currently a delayed input (about 0.75 - 1.25 seconds) of the "Combos"
2. Should not be slowing down gameplay
3. Should not be in center screen view, covering info

I hope this isn't the final version of the Combo Tracker. Perhaps, later a survey to identify personal satisfaction with its system functionality. :smile:

Comments

• 01000100 Member Posts: 58
    I mean "Can Be Better" 😆
  • ORHypeBuffedORHypeBuffed Member Posts: 25
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    I think a nice quality of life change would be the option to adjust your hud around, change where the combo meter is at or the striker button for example. I like the combo tracker but I agree I’m not a huge fan of its placement.
    Really good ideas. I'm glad all of you are commenting.

@SlayerOfGods
    @Darkness275
    @ThePredator1001
    @ORHypeBuffed
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Member Posts: 376 ★★★
    0100 said:

I see a lot of potential in the Combo Tracker. Kabam is on the right track.

Pros:
    1. Help new players
    2. Identify input of models
    3. Improve game experience

Cons:
    1. There is currently a delayed input (about 0.75 - 1.25 seconds) of the "Combos"
    2. Should not be slowing down gameplay
    3. Should not be in center screen view, covering info

I hope this isn't the final version of the Combo Tracker. Perhaps, later a survey to identify personal satisfaction with its system functionality. :smile:

Yea i like it but that's the first thing i said why they put it in the middle of the screen
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96

I'd like for it to track dashing back as well as block inputs, though I can understand why it wasn't done. The tracking, along with the input delay would just foster a huge wave of "See! The combo tracker proves that inputs are off! COMPENSATION!!!"

Was gonna write this myself . That's all that is needed atm .
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,703 ★★★★★

I'd like for it to track dashing back as well as block inputs, though I can understand why it wasn't done. The tracking, along with the input delay would just foster a huge wave of "See! The combo tracker proves that inputs are off! COMPENSATION!!!"

Precisely why I turned it off, the only reason I'd use it is to show I'm not suddenly becoming a scrub in random fights and that I am infact swiping or parrying on time and delays and input issues are the, well... Issues. But then again I have a swipe/tap input on my phone anyway.
    Welcome to the discussion.
    A lot of potential usages with this feature.

@BigManOnCampus
    @MDx
    @Vegeta9001
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96

Precisely why I turned it off, the only reason I'd use it is to show I'm not suddenly becoming a scrub in random fights and that I am infact swiping or parrying on time and delays and input issues are the, well... Issues. But then again I have a swipe/tap input on my phone anyway.
    Yes but the combo tracker will also tell you that the game recognised your movement and stil didn't do it . There are lots of instances where u dex and game didn't recieve that input , but what if the game did recieve the input and didn't act on it.
  • ORHypeBuffedORHypeBuffed Member Posts: 25
    Hmmm, interesting. It's possible Defender inputs are prioritized over Attacker inputs in the game system.
    Possible.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    I really like it so far and have gotten used to its placement. Now i can see why my parries fail so much haha, the AI throwing dang light attacks.