**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

I think it is time to quit.

I have been a dedicated summoner since 2018. I know there are people who have been playing this game for longer, but I still feel heavily invested in this game. I took a break from this game in 2022 but came back in 2023. I have always loved this game, the gameplay, the champions and especially the community. I don't think I would have come back or stayed this long if not for this community.

The last two weeks have really made me re-evaluate if playing this game is worth it for me. The quite jarring increase in the number of bugs, certain design decisions made by Kabam, the way the July 4th sale basically destroyed the game economy, the fact that we cannot make informed rank up decisions in this game anymore without Kabam completely ruining a champion anytime it pleases them, the fact that 7* R3s are coming as soon as November which would further destroy the game economy, the fact that I really want to push higher in Battlegrounds but just can't because I'm merely a moderate spender who's account can't keep up, the fact that every subsequent sale that happens in the game makes actually playing the game and completing content/pushing competitively significantly less rewarding than if you spend bucketloads of money. In all my years of playing the game, I don't remember it being this bad. Even if it was bad I don't ever remember it being this hopeless, never felt this certain about things getting worse 6 months down the line.

The end of this Battlegrounds season will probably be the end of my MCOC journey. And unlike the last time I stopped playing in 2022, I don't see myself coming back. I know my post is probably not going to change anything. I just wanted to pour my heart out to this community that has always been here for me through the last few difficult years. And maybe, just maybe, a Kabam employee sees this and something gets a little bit better for everyone else.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,438 ★★★★★
    👋👋✌️✌️✌️
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★

You rn
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,496 ★★★★

BYE! But seriously I don't blame you and I quit playing several months ago (after playing daily since 2015), but forums is like a car explosion. You don't want to see what's coming but you also can't look away.

interesting stuff

edit: bruh, why you remove the part about coming to forums to troll people lol
    bruh be like

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,989 Guardian

Man, these quit posts are coming more and more the past weeks... I guess Kabam really disgusts the playerbase these days. I personally uninstalled the game right after I noticed Kabam is being totally incompetent with the 1250 mythic bug as I felt so disadvantaged.
    Btw a week later my friends who are still playing and exploited the bug reporting that not a single sig level went off their exploited champs.
    0 interest for me to play such game.

If you had zero interest in the game you wouldn't have non-zero interest in participating on its official forums.

At the moment you are just a free to play player that is using the least amount of server resources possible.
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Man, these quit posts are coming more and more the past weeks... I guess Kabam really disgusts the playerbase these days. I personally uninstalled the game right after I noticed Kabam is being totally incompetent with the 1250 mythic bug as I felt so disadvantaged.
    Btw a week later my friends who are still playing and exploited the bug reporting that not a single sig level went off their exploited champs.
    0 interest for me to play such game.

I called it, I should get a prize.