So let's talk about the current state of the game

13»

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,165 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Coppin said:

You can defend the game saying that bugs happen in every game; but this ammount?... The ammount of bugs this month is BEYOND ridiculous

https://dcgamessupport.wbgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/17537396306579-Injustice-2-Mobile-Update-5-8
    This is the latest patch notes from Injustice 2. These are the things they fixed from the last patch. This doesn't in include any active bugs.

Here's MCOCs bug fixes from last update

I can't imagine you can list more 3 or 4 bugs really that we're actively talking from this last update.
    Maybe it's because mcoc bugs linger for months and most aren't announced. That's what I've seen for 7 years. Never seen another game where major game modes are broke for several months.
    I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you can find them. Again, those are just the things that were fixed from last update to current.
    Do you play Injustice? If you do then you know for a fact their game modes aren't down all the time. Since you are arguing that they have major game modes down you do the research and report back to me.

Every update they screw something up. And it's not on only a few older devices. It's everyone. They have no quality control and don't test. This has been their Achilles heal since day one. They just got lucky with a loyal fan base.
    MCOC game modes aren't down all the time either. In fact, they're rarely down to where you can't play them so what's your point? I never said anything about Injustices game modes in anything I say.

Again, the existence of bugs does not automatically equate to bo testing or quality control. If that was the case, then no game tests or has quality control.
  • Options
    TheDarkestknightTheDarkestknight Posts: 33
    Any one who says "You were never meant to compete with whales, they are meant to have an edge", ok but look at the gap between f2P and spenders before 3 years, and now ????
This discussion has been closed.