Options

So Shuri is effecitvely slow immune

I was going through the event quest before, and I found something that I'm not sure if it's intended or a bug.

Shuri's Ability Accuracy can't be reduced by any means, meaning some debuffs are not going to work on her. The slow debuff can be applied to her, but since slow affects evade Ability Accuracy, she can still evade. I don't remember seeing this with other Ability Accuracy reduction immune champs like AA and Mephisto, has it always been this way?

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    AA & Mephisto have conditional immunity to AAR, while Shuri has complete & unconditional immunity
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    AMS94 said:

AA & Mephisto have conditional immunity to AAR, while Shuri has complete & unconditional immunity

She does not have immunity at all. She has something similar to what mephisto has to incinerate. They can all be active on him but it doesn't do anything. Shuri can still have Concussion, slow etc on her but they do nothing as far as AAR is concerned
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Slow also has another component of disabling unstoppable so it still matters to put slow on her
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,399 ★★★★★
    Yeah. Slow has been re-worded carefully for the Unstoppable part: if the slow is active, you respond to being hit as though you aren't unstoppable.

So Slow will still effectively manage Unstoppable, if Shuri is on a node granting Unstoppable

It won't work on Shuri's Evade because her Ability Accuracy can't be altered.