Options

Get 7-Star Morbius in the Summer Dual Track Events!

Comments

• Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Miss the times when u had to play the game to unlock stuff, now u have to buy your progress. BS generation Z.

Mortal Kombat for example, back in the day the game came with all fighters, now comes with like 10 and they sell extra characters, it sickens me.

Try to play the game for fun only to get crushed by milionaire kids that bought everything u worked hard to get. I bet Morbius will be OP.

Say no to pay walls.

What? You can still get literally the same thing as those that spend, just slower. Absolutely nothing in this game is 100% paywalled. Not even sigil witch, who had an arena as well.
    LOL 1 arena, 1 time, like years AFTER yall had her already, and the arena wasnt even announced earlier so ppl could prepare. Sigil is 100% a paywall, yall pay, so yall get the good stuff, while the rest of us have to work hard for it
    Can you imagine if a Richie Rich type also worked hard? 😂🤣 Is that even possible? How would that happen since only the Heroes of Thrift that courageously refuse to buy anything are capable of working hard for what they get?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,818 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Miss the times when u had to play the game to unlock stuff, now u have to buy your progress. BS generation Z.

Mortal Kombat for example, back in the day the game came with all fighters, now comes with like 10 and they sell extra characters, it sickens me.

Try to play the game for fun only to get crushed by milionaire kids that bought everything u worked hard to get. I bet Morbius will be OP.

Say no to pay walls.

What? You can still get literally the same thing as those that spend, just slower. Absolutely nothing in this game is 100% paywalled. Not even sigil witch, who had an arena as well.
    LOL 1 arena, 1 time, like years AFTER yall had her already, and the arena wasnt even announced earlier so ppl could prepare. Sigil is 100% a paywall, yall pay, so yall get the good stuff, while the rest of us have to work hard for it
    She was Literally available in the milestones. Granted it was a 3* but that still means she's available for free. That special arena lasted longer than usual arenas. Stop crying and making excuses. Literally no champ is paywalled. Absolutely none.
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 646 ★★★
    Deder80 said:

I’m excited for the Morbious. I am disappointed in the Thronebreakers rewards. Understand paragon are a higher title to all bit so is thronebreaker. While paragons get 2 paragon crystals and TB get 1 cav crystal as well as cavalier players. On day 27 the rewards don’t make sense. Cav players should get more then TB. Come on Kabam.

I just realized what I text🤦🏽‍♂️ Let me correct this haha.

I’m excited for the Morbious. The reason I paid for this event. Otherwise its not worth it. I am disappointed in the Thronebreakers rewards. I Understand paragon are a higher title and all but so is thronebreaker to the rest of the tiles. While paragons get 2 paragon crystals and TB get 1 cav crystal as well as cavalier players Edie the platinum track selectors. You going to give a cav player 1 nexus cav crystals and paragon players 2 paragon crystals, thronebreaker should have at least got 2 nexus cav crystals.
    And before paragon, Thronebreakers always got access to the 6 platinum pool. Now you guys bump us down to a 5* platinum pool…. Come on @Kabam.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Say no to pay walls.

She was Literally available in the milestones. Granted it was a 3* but that still means she's available for free. That special arena lasted longer than usual arenas. Stop crying and making excuses. Literally no champ is paywalled. Absolutely none.
    and what annoys me is i wasn't playing at the time, so even as a sigil subscriber i do not have the sigil witch 3*.
    so there is that.
    maybe they will bring back the arena?

2 things i really really really hope they bring back the ability to get.
    3* sigil witch and 4* deadpool.
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    Any update on the missing discount for specific countries?

For me it’s Germany
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    think its a google/apple thing not a kabam thing.
    something that they have messed up in the conversion rates.
    if you are ios try on a google device and vice versa
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Buttehrs said:

SuelGames said:

Say no to pay walls.

Milestones? ROFL

You mean the 3* version right?

Cause 5* and 6* only ranked rewards, not even 4* was on milestones, and the arena DID NOT take longer, stop spreading fake news

• Options
    JerryJiverJerryJiver Posts: 104
    Is there supposed to be a mini booster event each week? I don’t see one active atm. The previous one finished an hour ago. If there is a gap between events, does that mean you should be careful not to complete objectives while you’re in the gap?
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 205 ★★

Garlo said:

If I complete all the objectives and I purchase the platinum pass in the day 28, will I receive all the rewards from the past days?

Thanks!

I imagine thats how it works, I purchased today and was able to claim all previous plat rewards so I cant see why it would not do the same at any future point.
    Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    AveolysAveolys Posts: 2
    The whole morbius pass thing is really cool and a great offer to buy, but what happens to those people, who got the triple pass but got suspended for 6 days cause of the mythic crystal bug. They won’t be able to complete all of the challenges and miss out on the first stamp to get a 7* Morbius. They are forced to buy the 7 day booster pack to get the stamp. That seems a little unfair, because the bug wasn’t our fault.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 98
    Aveolys said:

The whole morbius pass thing is really cool and a great offer to buy, but what happens to those people, who got the triple pass but got suspended for 6 days cause of the mythic crystal bug. They won’t be able to complete all of the challenges and miss out on the first stamp to get a 7* Morbius. They are forced to buy the 7 day booster pack to get the stamp. That seems a little unfair, because the bug wasn’t our fault.

Not the first time I have seen such a grouse. Have you read the banner carefully? I believe what it meant was that the standard message was triggered due to the activation of the temporary ban which will last several hours instead of 7 days. It is not a real ban but just to give Kabam a window to reinstate those accounts.

• Options
    AveolysAveolys Posts: 2
    Sunstar19 said:

Aveolys said:

Not the first time I have seen such a grouse. Have you read the banner carefully? I believe what it meant was that the standard message was triggered due to the activation of the temporary ban which will last several hours instead of 7 days. It is not a real ban but just to give Kabam a window to reinstate those accounts.

I read the post, but I’m not really sure, if the ban really just lasts a couple of hours. It would be cool, but I’m not really sure, because clearing the accounts out will take a lot of time
  • Options
    CesarSV7CesarSV7 Posts: 8
    Nice
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,361 ★★★★

Rockg said:

MCOC Team said:

Greetings Summoner!

Summer is in full swing, but we’re already looking forward to the spooky season of October when everybody’s favorite Vampire Doctor will join the Contest!

We’re kicking off the first cycle of our 27-Day Summer Double Track Events to get everybody in the spirit!

Starting July 21, 10:00 AM PDT and running until October 12, 10:00 AM PDT, those who are Contender (by completing Act 2, Chapter 1) and above can earn Milestone Rewards in the new Summer Double Track Events!

Earn points and get rewards in the Double Track Event by completing special daily objectives.

Complete Milestones faster with new weekly MINI BOOSTER SOLO EVENTS. This Mini Booster Event will earn you additional Double Track Event Milestones as you complete the Double Track Event Objectives.

Dates

Double Track and Solo Event dates will be as follows:
    • July 21, 10 AM PDT until August 17, 10:00 AM PDT
    • August 18, 10 AM PDT until September 14, 10:00 AM PDT
    • September 15, 10 AM PDT until October 12, 10:00 AM PDT

Platinum Passes

Every Dual Track event has Two Tracks where players can earn Rewards from, the Gold Track, and the Platinum Track.

All players will have access to the rewards in the Gold Track, and you can purchase the Platinum Pass to unlock the Platinum Track for even more rewards in the event!

Purchasing the Platinum Pass lets you instantly claim all achieved Platinum Track milestones (So you can claim the rewards you've earned in the Platinum Track before purchasing the Platinum Pass).

You'll also get 2x Double Track Event Mini Boosters in each Double Track Booster Solo Event Milestone, and any Summoners who claim the Day 27 Milestone Rewards before the end of the Event will have access to Crystal Shard Selectors in additional Platinum Track Milestones.

Platinum Triple Pass
    Want to save some money? Purchase the Platinum Triple Pass to get access to the Platinum Pass for all 3 Dual Track events, at a discount!

Get Morbius 2 Weeks Before His Release this October!

What about Morbius? How do we get him? When is it Morbin’ Time? All good questions!

Summoners that complete the Platinum Track will earn a Morbius Stamp on Day 27. You can earn 3 of these over the course of the Summer (one from each Double Track Event). These Stamps can be traded in at the Featured Store for a 3 to 7-Star Morbius from October 12, 10 AM PDT until October 19, 10 AM PDT!

The following are available to Summoners who are Contender (by completing Act 2, Chapter 1) and above:
    - 1x 3-Star Morbius for 1x Morbius Stamp
    - 1x 4-Star Morbius for 2x Morbius Stamps
    - 1x 5-Star Morbius for 3x Morbius Stamps

The following is available to Summoners who are Uncollected (by completing Act 5, Chapter 2) and above:
    - 1x 6-Star Morbius for 3x Morbius Stamps

The following is available to Summoners who are Thronebreaker (by completing Act 6, Chapter 4 and owning 1x 6-Star Rank 3 Champions) and above:
    - 1x 7-Star Morbius for 3x Morbius Stamps

You can only earn a maximum of 3x Morbius Stamps over the course of all 3 Events, and no additional stamps will be sold or available anywhere else, so spend your stamps wisely!
    What discount? I can't see it, it cost me more if i buy the triple pass that the single pass
    Exchange rates will vary. In the States, it’s $9.99 monthly or $24.99 for all 3.
    Curious what that will be with tax?
  • Options
    Luvs2spoogeLuvs2spooge Posts: 6
    edited August 2023
    Need some clarification. I’m on 6.2 on my way to get thronebreaker and have purchased the platinum triple pass. Do I need to be thronebreaker before I claim the first stamp, or do I need to be TB before the last stamp is claimed to get my 7* Morbius?
  • Options
    Asim38Asim38 Posts: 136

Need some clarification. I’m on 6.2 on my way to get thronebreaker and have purchased the platinum triple pass. Do I need to be thronebreaker before I claim the first stamp, or do I need to be TB before the last stamp is claimed to get my 7* Morbius?

You need to be Thronebreaker prior to trading your stamps in the store. They are all the same stamps. Only what you can trade them for is locked to progression.
  • Options
    LostCrestLostCrest Posts: 105
    Is there going to be any way to buy a pass via the online store? I know I can buy it in game and that looks to be the only way. Just checking.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Ok… I’m having a zero understanding now. So I need 3 of Morbius stamp to get a 7* Morbius? But where are the other two Morbius stamp?
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Daddrieda said:

Ok… I’m having a zero understanding now. So I need 3 of Morbius stamp to get a 7* Morbius? But where are the other two Morbius stamp?

There will be two more identical Double Track's over the next two months
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★

Daddrieda said:

There will be two more identical Double Track's over the next two months
    Ah I see! I understand. Thank you :)
  • Options
    318Chubz318Chubz Posts: 121 ★★
    SuelGames said:

Say no to pay walls.

You do realize as a FTP you can get him in the arena. Y’all always crying about some, just because you spend money don’t make you better (I.e. Prof Hoff)! Yeah, you unlock stuff quicker, but it don’t improve your skills
  • Options
    Omdahld_8Omdahld_8 Posts: 6
    Can’t wait to see what Mobius can do
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    Omdahld_8 said:

Can’t wait to see what Mobius can do

He can strip?
  • Options
    AozerAozer Posts: 38
    A little bit sad that the double track pass cost more this month, compared to previous pricing.
    Think it was $20.99 CAD after buying the first month of the platinum track pass.
    I am now looking at $23.99 CAD when the new month started.

Thoughts? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    MechλValianceMechλValiance Posts: 3
    edited August 2023
    I missed the first month of morbius double track event stamp ticket ... If I buy next 2 months platinum track and get 2 morbius stamp can I buy the missing 1 later from any store or event for making it 3 ?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 124

I missed the first month of morbius double track event stamp ticket ... If I buy next 2 months platinum track and get 2 morbius stamp can I buy the missing 1 later from any store or event for making it 3 ?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra

No, read the first post.
  • Options
    HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 40

It was okay til the 6 star but yeah give contender accounts a 7 star for paying, yep.
    Game's moving in a great direction.

Misread it, it's up to 5*
  • Options
    HollowKisameHollowKisame Posts: 40
    Aozer said:

A little bit sad that the double track pass cost more this month, compared to previous pricing.
    Think it was $20.99 CAD after buying the first month of the platinum track pass.
    I am now looking at $23.99 CAD when the new month started.

Thoughts? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious

Well they said it's cheaper buying all 3 from the getgo instead of each month.